Chapter 6

-Simon's Pov-

Everytime I look at Sam, it breaks my heart. She has been through so much, and I wish I could have been there for all of it.

I wish I could call her mine, but I know she wouldn't like me in that way, and I can tell she wouldn't be ready for a relationship. Everything about her is just perfect. I swear, she is good at everything. Gaming, music, cooking, and yet people took so much advantage of her.

My thoughts snap when Josh walks into the room.

"Hey dude. Got something on your mind? You seem a little off." He asked taking a seat on my bed.

I nodded. "It is just Sam. She is just so perfect, I honestly can't stop thinking about her. My mind racing, and I can't seem to catch up with it."

"So, why not ask her out? I mean we all know you like her." He said.

"That's the problem. She has been through so much. She cannot handle a relationship right now, she is broken, and she won't be fixed anytime soon. I just want to be her missing piece, and put her back together, but she needs time, Josh." I admitted to myself.

He sighed. "Well, we have all the time you need, Simon. I am positive Samantha will say yes if you ask her at the right time."

"Well, thanks for the talk. I just needed to get some stuff off my chest, I guess." I patted Josh on the back, letting him know I was okay.

He started to walk out, but stopped himself, and realized something. "The rest of the Sidemen are coming over tomorrow to meet Samantha, so I would not plan anything for the time being."

I just nodded, and he left.

Let's hope the rest of them like her, I thought to myself.

-Samantha's Pov-

Me and Vikk sat in the living room next to each other watching a random show on the television, when the doorbell rang.

Vikk shot up quickly, and went to answer the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked, but he ignored my question.

At the door stood a girl with red and black hair, wearing a mahogany oversized sweatshirt that read 'Jasmine V' across the top and black ripped skinny jeans. She walked over to Vikk and gave him a hug.

"Long time, no see!" She said.

Vikk laughed. "I haven't seen you in forever! You have changed so much!"

I gave a strange look at the two, not know who or what the girl was doing here. I mean she seemed really nice, but I didn't know the girl, and she was really friendly towards Vikk.

Vikk saw and explained. "Oh, sorry. This is an old childhood friend, and she just came to visit as she is moving back to London. Tami this is Samantha, Samantha this Tami."

We both shaked hands. "Hi, I am Samantha as Vikk said. I just moved here with the Sidemen, and the guys have been helping me a bit, and they are great friends. How long have you known Vikk?" I asked politely.

They both looked at each other, before she responded. "Well, me and Vikk have been friends forever. His mom and my mom were close friends so we have been very close until I moved to America back in year 7 for my father's new job. We haven't seen each other since, but I finally saved up my money to move back." She said grinning.

I started to feel uncomfortable, and decided to let them catch up while I set up my room. Tami seemed really nice, and I could already tell that they liked each other, but neither of them knew each others feelings.