Chapter 10

-Samantha's Pov-

Everyone except Simon was downstairs talking about random stuff, catching up a bit, since he was still sleeping.

"So, Samantha, where you from?" Ethan asked me.

I ran my fingers through my hair slightly before answering. "I was actually born in New York, over in the United States. But my parents moved about a month afterwards, and here I am."

"So you are American? I would never of guessed that." Tobi said. The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, I only lived there for a month, so I didn't have a taste of the American culture or accent because my parents were European, but moved for a job in New York for a couple years." I shrugged, gently.

I noticed movement at the corner of my eye, and looked in the direction.

I saw Simon at the top of the stairs, but he was still in his pajamas, with crazy bed head. To be honest, he looked really cute when he waked up, with the hair was down, and mangled a bit, and he wore an oversized tee with some sweats.

I smiled, and gestured for him to come down, and of course he smiled back, and came down.

He sat between me and Allison, wrapping his arm around me, and looked down at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do a Q and A with me? I mean, our fans don't know that you are living with us or who you are, and why not introduce you in one of my famous Q and A's?"

I thought for a second, looking at everyone before answering, and everyone was smiling and nodding for me to agree.

"I don't see why not! What time do you want to record it?" I answered back.

He scratched the back of head. "I was thinking maybe in two hours? It gives us both time to get ready, and it is plenty of time for get the questions."

"Alright! I am gonna go start to get ready, and see ya!" I waved at all of the guys, and ran upstairs.

I felt my phone vibrate wildly. I looked to see thousands of notifications.

@miniminter7

'Alright guys! Q and A time! I will be joined with my new friend @supersamslayz so use the hashtag #superminter for us to answer your guys questions!'

I smiled slightly, and returned back to what I was doing. I took a quick shower and changed into some clothes.

I wore a striped sweater, dark skinny jeans, a dark scarf, and and my grey Toms, and headed out the bathroom to my bedroom, and styled my hair with a curling iron. (MEDIA)

I took a final look at myself, and I noticed I actually felt good about myself, giving me a warm feeling in my chest, giving me a boost of confidence.

I walked out my room to see that Simon cleaned up, with a grey Sidemen jumper on and some sweats. He saw me, and his jaw dropped.

"You look amazing, Samantha." He said, being the only words to escape his mouth.

I blushed hard. "Well, I try." I said.

We went into his bedroom, we both got chairs up to his monitors, and reviewed the questions with a majority asking if we were dating. We both picked a couple questions and challenges before starting the video.

He told be to stand by the door, until he called my name.

"Hey what is going on guys, it is me Simon here for a new Q and A! I asked you guys to give me questions using the hashtag #superminter to be answered by me and a new friend of mine! Her name is Samantha!" He said, gesturing toward my direction, causing me to run toward my seat, but failed, falling out of it.