Chapter 41

-Samantha's Pov-

"SIMON!" I screamed as I ran through to the unknown.

I looked behind as I saw Kevin and Lacey chasing me, and devilish grins across their faces. "Come back here you bitch!" Kevin screamed at me.

I stumbled upon a tree branch, causing me to fall, feeling the force of impact hurt me.

Laughing seemed to fill the space all around me as they walked up. "Can't run from us now, can you?" Lacey said, as she pulled out a large knife from behind her.

I tried crawling away, but Kevin had me pinned to the ground already. "Ain't going nowhere now. You don't have your hero with you now, do you?"

I struggled to get loose if his grip, but everything failed. "What do you want from me?" I said, gritting through my teeth.

Lacey laughed evily. "You very well know what we want. I want Simon, and Kevin wants you dead. So this is just an easy solution, which is by killing you."

My heart was beating loudy, as she started to pull the knife closer to me. I screamed everyone's names, but I knew it was no use.

A single tear drained down my face, as the knife began to penintrate my skin.

~~~

"Sam!" Someone screamed, shaking me awake.

I was covered in sweat, with tears covering my face. My breathing was abnormal and my hands were shaking, and I was in really deep panic.

I saw Savannah, startled. "What happened?" She asked me.

"N-nightmare." I stuttered.

She ran out and I heard her call someone. "Can you get him soon? She is in really deep panic, and I have no clue what to do." I heard her say quietly.

I grabbed my knees and rocked myself gently, letting more tears flow down my cheeks, but it didn't calm me down.

I sat there for what seemed like hours, until I heard the door open from doorstairs, and then Simon appeared in my doorway in what seemed like seconds.

"Sam?" He asked.

I looked away from him, remembering my dream.

He walked up and sat next to me on the bed, and wrapped his arms around me. "What is wrong?"

"N-nightmare." I said, repeating myself.

"What happened in the nightmare?" He asked me, begging to know what was wrong.

"I w-was just by myself one day, doing errands, and then L-lacey and Kevin s-show up, and I ran away, knowing they would hurt me. I ended up in a f-forest were they caught me. I called for you but you never showed up. They k-killed me, Simon." I stuttered out to him.

He turned my head, causing me to look at him.

I looked into his eyes, like I once did before, and I was lost in them. Of course they weren't as bright as they once were, but he had hope in them, and I hung onto that.

After looking into his eyes, I laying my head down onto his chest. "You weren't there. It scared me so much." I whispered.

"I wouldn't let that happen to you, you know that." He said, comforting me.

I let more tears run down my face, and looked up at him. "I know, it just seemed so real. I am glad that didn't happen the month I ran off."

"We don't have to fear that anymore. They are gone, and we are friends again, and now, there is nothing to be afraid of. I am getting better everyday since you showed up at my parents apartment. You made me go to the doctors to fix my anxiety a ton, and my depression is slowly getting better. I can't imagine what would have happened if you didn't show up."

I wrapped my arms around him. "Have you cut anymore?" I asked, hoping he would say no.

I felt his head nod, telling me he has, and showed me two new cuts along his arms, causing more tears to flow.

"You need to stop. Please. I can't live knowing you are doing this." I pleaded to him.

He sniffled. "It is hard. My heart is aching, but I know yours is not. I see beauty and an amazing girl everyday, and you probably see secrets and a jerk."

I looked back at his eyes. "I don't see that at all. I mean, yeah, we had a bump in the road, but that doesn't mean that I don't see an amazing guy and the guy I love when I see you. My heart aches everytime I touch you, remembering how much I missed you."

His head perked up slightly. "Really?"

"Yes really." I said back to him, reassuring him.

I had the moment, where I was mesmerized by his eyes. I saw why I loved him, with his loving, romantic side, his hilarious humor, and the way he was perfect in every way imaginable.

We got closer to each other, and then, our lips meet. I have longed for this moment for so long, missing his soft lips on mine and the feeling I get.

I wanted this moment to last forever, but we knew we needed air sometime soon. When we broke apart, I wished something to him. "I love you so much Simon. No matter how many mistakes you make, I will always forgive you."

He geld me closer to him. "I love you too, Samantha. I am so happy I found you that night I first saw you. It may have not been the most ideal meeting, but I finally found love that night."

We snoozed quickly, in each others arms.

~~~

I woke up, as comfortable as I could ever be. I looked to see Simon next to me, in deep slumber, so I didn't disturb him.

I got up and, didn't bother to change out of my red pajamas I had on from the night before, but just put on my slippers. (MEDIA)

I sat at the counter and pulled out some bacon and some waffles, making breakfast for everyone.

I made them all each some waffles and a couple strips of bacon, knowing what each person got whenever I made it and how many of each, and set up their plates, and brought them to their rooms, since I was happy to do so.

I brought a tray up to Savannah, Hayley, and Destiny, all thanking me for their amazing breakfast. I finally got to Simon, and brought his up, with some orange juice.

He was still sleeping, so I gently shook him to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open. "Oh hey." He said in his morning voice.

"Morning, I made breakfast this morning for you." I said passing the tray to his lap, which he happily accepted.

"Guessing your in a good mood today." He said staring at the magnificent plate upon him.

"Now that we are together again, I am always in a good mood." I said smiling at him.

He grinned. "Man have I missed that smile."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I felt like this chapter is really short, but somehow it isn't XD

Sorry for the delay as well. I will probably be updating like every 2-3 days on this book on weekdays at least, for the most part.

I am really sad I have 9 more chapters to go in this book :( I have really done a lot for writing it and then I have my next book for the sdmn which I am really hyped about.

But mfw my friend is dating my crush, and she actually knew about it before she started to date him. But it wasn't like I was gonna date him anyway, I have education anyway that I have to deal with...

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist