Epilogue

÷4 years later÷

-Samantha's Pov-

"Ready or not, here I come!" Skylar called out at the playground.

Veronica watched her daughter look around, under the slide, behind the swings, and underneath the structure for the kids.

First, she found Rebecca, Vikk and Tami's little girl first.

Skylar lightly patted her on the back, and called out to her. "Found you Becca!"

I turned to see Ethan feeding his little boy a bottle and his fiance Alexis, my cousin with the strawberry blonde hair that he talked to at my wedding, standing over him.

"He is so cute you guys." Tami said. "Vikk, don't you agree?"

Vikk was making sure all the kids stayed on the playground and didn't wander off, and turned to look at Tami. "What, sweetie?"

"Don't you think Mason is adorable?" She called out.

He nodded and focused back on the kids. "Why do I get to watch like 6 kids?" Vikk called out.

Harry stood up and walked over. "Don't worry. I got you, why don't you go help Simon get his son out of the car?"

Vikk shugged at him and walked over to our parked car.

Simon appeared and he carried the car seat in one arm and handed Vikk the diaper bag. "Hi Sammie." He said, sitting next to me.

"Hey Si. How is baby Aiden doing?" I asked.

He looked at Aiden and smiled. "Well, he just woke up from a nap, and he needs to be feed and burped. How is Amy doing?"

I saw our daughter run up to Simon. "Daddy!" She said, hugging him. "Do you want to teach me how to play football? Mommy said you are really good."

He smiled at her. "Yeah, sure. Just have uncle Tobi walk you over to the pitch and I will be there in a minute."

Tobi rose from his seat next to Savannah and grabbed Amy's hand, walking her over safely with a football in his grasp.

"So, how much work did you get done today?" I asked, wrapping my arm around him.

"Well I got a couple of Ultimate Team videos out, which might I add were pretty amazing. Then I edited a couple of GTA videos for the next few days."

I smiled. "Sounds pretty productive. I still need to get a recording done, haven't gotten a video out since Aiden turned a month old."

He stood up from his seat and grabbed my hand taking me with him to go to the pitch with him, making Vikk get to watch Aiden.

"Well, you know we always have a baby sitter. My mom offers all the time to watch Amy and Aiden. That way we can get some videos recorded and then if we want, some alone time." He kissed my lips softly, stopping me in my place to kiss him back.

"Well, I will think about it." I told him, changing the subject. "What are you gonna teach Amy?"

"Probably just passing. She is only three, so I can't teach her some of the tricks I do just yet." He said as Tobi kicked the ball to him and he kicked it up to his forehead and balanced it, making him look like a seal.

"Showoff." I said, scoffing at him.

"At least I found something that I can beat you in." He told me, and rolled the ball back to Tobi.

"Wow Daddy! When did you learn to do that?" Amy asked in amazement, running up to him.

We both smiled at her. "Well, I could teach you someday. But first, let me teach you the first thing, dribbling." He told her, getting down to her level.