Chapter 43

÷A Couple Months Later÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I laid on the couch, watching what I believed was NCIS.

I threw pieces of popcorn in my mouth, with it being my snack.

I placed a blanket to cover my body keeping me warm and cozy, when Simon walked in. "Whatcha doin?" He asked me.

"Just watching tv, being lazy. The usual." I told him with a funny smile.

"Wanna make a video with me? How about another Q and A for me and a challenge video to you? I don't think you have posted anything in a while."

I sat up slightly. "Yeah, the last video I posted was about a couple days ago. It was the video were me and Vikk were seeing who was the true tomahawk king. Turns out I am the queen of tomahawks." I said, smiling slightly.

"Well, get ready. I wanna record with you." He whined.

I groaned, getting out of my seat. "Okay."

I went upstairs to me and Simon's room (yes they share a room together now) and grabbed a black and white Sidemen shirt, a football jacket, my black skinny jeans, and my old black and white converse. (MEDIA)

I put my clothes on, and threw my brown hair into a messy bun. I looked into the reflection, and the I felt time speed up, and my memories of the last few months hit me.

It started of with JJ and Veronica moving out because they knew a baby on the way at the Sidemen house would be too much of a hassle with everyone's different schedules, so they moved into a nice starter home about 15 minutes away, so we saw them every so often.

Tami and Vikk have gotten extremely close, and all of his fans loved her, even the jealous fangirls. Tami has fixed his sleeping and recording schedule to where he is still uploading daily, with getting the 8 hours of sleep a day, which has really benefited him.

Tobi and Savannah have started to date a few weeks ago. They are of course newbies, but they are really cute together, and I know their relationship will last.

Ethan was the only Sidemen without a girlfriend, but he is searching. I have tried but nobody is the girl that is just right yet.

Simon has gotten so much better. The last time he cut was about a month ago. He is getting cleaner and cleaner everyday. Of course he has his panic attacks here and there, but I am right there next to him to calm him down.

I walked out, and felt his arms wrap around my shoulders. "Gotcha." He whispered into my ears.

I looked behind me to see Simon wearing a black Sidemen hoodie, his Rascal joggers, and his white and black Adidas shoes. (MEDIA AS WELL)

"It seems we were both going to be black and white." I noted, noticing the color sheme of both our outfits.

He looked at both of our outfits, and chuckled. "Well I just wanted to be like you." A light kiss was placed on my forehead.

I fell out of his grip and ran down the stairs, to the kitchen where we were going to record it.

I cheered in victory. "Haha! I beat you down!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Didn't know we were racing." He shrugged his shoulder gently.

"Excuses, excuses." I rolled my eyes playfully, and sat in my chair in front of his camera. "Who's video are we doing first?" I asked.

"We can do the challenge video for you first. How about a boyfriend test?" He grinned, devilishly.

"What's my punishment?" I knew that I would get all messy by the end of it.