Chapter 33

-Simon's Pov-

The thoughts swirled in my head on what I could do for Samantha, but the thoughts were not good enough for her.

When she kick me out this morning, I felt completely useless to her, and she wouldn't allow me to make her feel better.

She wanted to be alone, with no distraction.

I haven't seen her in a couple hours, but I didn't blame her. I was the one person she never wanted to see again. Nobody in the house checked on her either, giving her some space and they also had errands to do this morning.

I decided to check on her, knowing that she would have to face me sooner or later.

I knocked on the door. No response. "Why the silent treatment?" I mumbled to myself.

I slowly opened the door to find nobody there. "Samantha?" I said cautiously.

I checked everywhere in the room, and she was nowhere to be found. The window from her room was opened, but nothing was at the bottom.

My heart started to beat out of my chest. I felt my head getting lighter, and my blood turned cold.

Samantha ran away.

Half of her stuff was nearly gone, which meant she didn't just go to the park or the roof, she was leaving, for good.

Josh appeared at the door, hoping to see Sam, but then snarled at the sight of me. "What the fuck are you doing in here?"

The words skimmed along my lips, not wanting to admit it to myself. "She ran away Josh. For good. And I can't find her this time."

-Samantha's Pov-

I walked back and forth, holding my phone in my hand, scrolling through the names.

I wanted to call my old friend John, the one I saw at Hawaii, but he was getting engaged with Georgia, and I didn't want to intrude on them.

Three names appeared on my phone, and I haven't talked to them in forever.

Faith O'Connor
Destiny Parker
Hayley Crossland

My old childhood friends in grade school. I could still remember the old slumber parties with them, and remember the gossip we all shared to each other.

I rang up Faith but she didn't answer. 'Probably got an new number' I thought to myself.

I tried Destiny but it was sent straight to voicemail. "Hey you reached Destiny Parker. I am sorry I could not get to the phone right now, but I will call you back at the quickest time available. Thank you, bye!" It said to me.

I didn't bother giving her the voicemail since I didn't have much time.

I finally tried Hayley's number. I got an answer. "Hello?" She said through the phone.

"Hey Hayley. It is me Samantha back from grade school." I said to her.

She squealed at me. "Samantha? I didn't even know you had my number. It has been to long. So why you calling me up now?"

I sighed. "I am just having a really rough time. I need a place to stay at, and I was wondering if you could hook me up?"

I heard shuffling on the other end, and a couple people conversation before she told me I could come over with the address.

"When you get here, tell me all the details Sam." And the call ended on that.

I walked up to the train station and bought a ticket closest to them, and decided to take a cab for the rest of the trip.

"One ticket to {random city in england} please." I asked the man on the other side of the table.

He gave me a small smile. " That will be {random amont of money}. I've seen you before. What is your name?" He said shuffling though a cash register.

"Samantha, but most call me Sam." I told the guy.

"SuperSamSlayz? My children watch you and your boyfriend all the time! Where is he by any chance?" He asked me curiosly.

"Yes that is me. Simon isn't here right now, he is out at his parents right now." I lied straight through my teeth.

He didn't notice the lie, and asked if I could sign something for his children, which I gladly accepted.

"Who do I make it out to?" I asked the man.

"Jenna and Mason. Thank you by the way." He said to me.

"Oh it is nothing. I don't mind signing a thing or two."

He shook his head. "No, you and the boyfriend of yours made and still do make my children happy in a really tough time in their lives. They recently lost their mother, and they were really depressed for a while, until they found you guys."

I blushed slightly. " Well I am sorry for your loss. The reason I do YouTube for a living, for the smiles. Never for the fame."

He finished off the conversation and gave me my ticket and I was on my way.

~~~

I was in front of the house. It wasn't as big as the Sidemen house, but it was an average size, two floors, maybe a third of an acre.

I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.

It was only a second before it opened, and I saw Destiny, not Hayley.

"Oh my god Samantha! You have changed so much!" She said embracing me in a hug.

"I thought this was Hayley's house?" I said confused.

She looked back at someone that I couldn't see. "Did you not tell her we were all living in a house together?"

"Didn't cross my mind." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Oh come in. You can't stay out in the England weather." She told me.

I saw all three people. Destiny, Hayley, and one girl who I didn't know.

Destiny has changed since I last saw her. Her once blonde hair was now dyed to a strawberry blonde, but it was a nice color for her. She was slightly taller than me, and was wearing a soccer jersey for the Leeds.

I avoided looking at her jersey, since I knew that it was Simon's favorite team.

I saw Hayley, and she has barely changed. She hasn't changed her hair color since I last saw her, keeping the straight brown hair she always had. Her grey eyes matched her grey sweater she was wearing. She was the same height as me, and kept her amazing figure.

The last one introduced herself. "Hi I am Savannah. I moved in with these guys about a year ago."

She was the same height as me as well, like Hayley. She had a tanned skin tone, so she wasn't white nor African American. She had brown hair that came to the middle of her back with blue and grey eyes.

"Hi, I am Samantha. Nice to meet you." I said sticking out my hand for her to shake which she gladly accepted.

"So if you both are here, then where is Faith?" I asked.

Each person looked at each other, as if was a tough subject for all of them.

"Samantha. Faith isn't here." Destiny told me.

"What do you mean?"

"Faith died a couple years ago to cancer." Hayley told me.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Well yeah. Chapters daily during this week is hard. BUT I MANAGE.

So I added @savannahirwin__ as then part of Savannah, obviously. I am slowly getting all the characters added, but it getting added.

Well if you guys did enjoy, please leave me some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist