Chapter 26

÷Strong language used warning÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I looked back at the fully risen sun above my head, feeling the heat against my skin.

Simon laid next to me on our beach towel, hands on his chest, eyes closed.

"Hey Simon?" I said to him, with a question.

He raised his head slightly, giving me his full attention. "Yeah?"

"Wanna go get some ice cream? It is really hot out here." I told him, wiping my forehead.

"Alright. But I will get it, stay here with the girls, and what do you want?"

I lifted my head, wondering the possibilities. "Chocolate Chip Cookie dough if you can. If not, just get me a vanilla."

He got up, leading me to Veronica and JJ, and left immediately.

I went to go sit by Veronica, who wasn't with JJ, but he was out with Simon getting ice cream.

"Hey Veronica!" I said, sitting on the warm sand.

She looked very in thought, but very quickly looked back at me after realizing my presence.

"Oh, hey." She said, smiling back.

I gave her a gentle smile. "What are you thinking about?"

She put her face into her knees and sighed. "I don't know." She admitted. "I never really wanted to be in a relationship before without knowing what it is like, and now, I am suddenly in a serious relationship with a guy I met a week ago."

I wrap my arm around her friendly, in comfort. "Don't worry. Simon was the same. He never had any intention on dating anyone until he absolutely knew. But then, he found me, and he changed. All the guys said it was for the better." I said, encouraging her.

She raise her head up. "I guess your right. I guess I never really planned for me to just fall for him so easily. My thoughts were just entangled, I guess." She gave me a weak smile.

I heard someone behind me, and put their arm around me.

"Hey beautiful. Wanna come home with me?" I felt the smell of vodka reek from the person, seeing an absolute stranger.

I quickly jumped up away, slapping his arm off of me. "Um.. no thank you."

Veronica stood next to me, protectively. "Yeah, leave us alone please." She said to him.

The stranger ran up, and tried kissing me causing the both of us to fall to the ground. I tried pulling away, but the man was too strong for me, and Veronica had to pull him off of me.

Anger rushed through my vains as I picked myself up. "I am sorry, whoever you are, but why don't you pick up your drunk ass and leave me alone. I have an amazing boyfriend, and I wouldn't even think about leaving him, especially for a fuckboy like yourself."

I was yelling, causing everyone's attention to be focused onto me. Simon and JJ was sprinting back to us, in full panic, but they were pretty far from us.

The stranger, didn't give up, charging at me once again, but with different intentions. He took me to the ground, but was much more forceful, trying to rip my bikini off of me, but he was failing miserably.

Veronica tried to pull the man away again, but he pushed her away, causing her to fall to the ground, and finally the guys were finally back.

His vodka smelling breathe was filling my lungs, making it nearly impossible to breathe, until his weight was off of me.

To the side of me, I saw JJ checking on Veronica, and I saw Simon and the stranger ready to pounce onto each other.

I picked myself back up, but I laid my hand onto my rib, feeling the pain return, so I fell back down.

Josh and Vikk appeared and ran to my side, making sure I was okay.

The rest of the boys, minus JJ, was breaking up the fight, Ethan and Harry blocked Simon and Tobi blocked the stranger.

"What is going on here?" I saw JJ rise with Veronica.

I spoke up. "This drunk guy wouldn't take no as an answer. He tried to freaking rape me."

The guy stopped struggling, and gave me and gave me a horrible glance that said 'Yeah I did that, and I would do it 100 more times if I got the chance.'

"Not my fault you look like a slut, which you probably are. How many guys have you slept with in the last month? 7? 8? I bet you slept with all of the guys that are here now."

My heart dropped. "I am sorry, but I am not a slut. I haven't slept with anyone in the past month, and I would be saying that shit around these guys. They will fuck you up."

They guy snickered at me. "Sure. I am sure they would only protect you just to get into your pants. Look at ya, I bet you have done it with so many guys before you met this ugly guy just so you could get with him. Am I right ya whore?" He yelled at me, and looked toward Simon, who was fighting the urge to kill him on the spot.

My mind took over, and I jumped on him. I scratched, I clawed, and I punched. At this point, everyone allowed me since they knew he was an asshole.

Vikk finally pulled me away so I wouldn't kill the man, but finally kicked him where the sun don't shine, just to make sure I got my point across.

Fear filled his body, and finally ran away from us.

"Fucking asshole." I whispered under my breathe.

Simon rushed to my side. "You okay? What did he do to you?"

I pushed him away, not in the mood for a conversation. "Nothing. Can I just go to the hotel to be alone?" I asked him.

"Sam, whatever that guy did to you, I need to know. What bothers you, bothers me. What hurts you, hurts me. What happened when I left?" He said, looking deep into my eyes.

I couldn't resist not telling him, and I poured all of the details onto him, seeing the mixed emotions of hatred and shock fill his face.

"What an absolute douche. Did he hurt you?" He asked me, examining me fully for bruises or scratches.

"Just landed on my ribs slightly, that's all. If he did more, he probably would be dead."

He giggled at me slightly. "Well, at least I know you can put up a fight. Remind me to not make you angry." He lightly kissed my forehead.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I AM SO SORRY. HOMEWORK IS TERRIBLE. TAKE MY TEACHER TO JAIL FOR ME NOT BENGHAZI ABLE TO UPDATE FOR NEARY 2 WEEKS.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist