Chapter 4

-Samantha's Pov-

The boys went upstairs to do some recording of GTA, I would have joined but my stuff was still at my house until tomorrow.

I was always a gamer, I played games at the age of 2, when my father wasn't home so I grabbed his old Gameboy and beat the games at a quick pace, and enjoyed playing. As I got older and older, I became more experienced and became better with the growing age of technology with the gaming console and computer.

I just sat in the background in Simon's room, watching at least one person rage per race.

Simon noticed my attention on the game, and offered me to play, and I accepted. He told me the controls, which I already knew, but didn't want to hurt his feelings.

The boys knew I was playing, but took it easy on me, even though I was quite good at the game.

We were at the start awaiting the countdown. "I am so gonna kick your guys butts." I smirked.

"Woah, we got a sassy one here." said Vikk.

We all laughed, letting it count down.

"GOT THE BOOST BOYS!" We all said in sync.

And I stayed first the entire race, and by the end, they all had a hissy fit for losing to a girl, as they began to try about a minute into the race.

"HOW?!" JJ said, screaming into his mic.

"Well, I guess you could call it pure skill." Wiping fake dust of my shoulder.

Simon took back over, watching me beam a large smile, and finished his recording so he could start editing.

"Hey Sam, you should start a gaming channel. I know you don't like the attention, but you don't have to show yourself, and people will love you."

I pondered for a second. "I'll think about it." I knew by the end of it and didn't make one, the guys would have pressured me, and I would probably enjoy it anyway.

"We will all be here when you make your decision." Continuing his editing, I left, being bored.

I thought of something to do, and decided to prank Simon. I have always been know to prank people, so why not now?

I looked around, thinking of a simple prank, that would be really funny and hilarious.

That's when it hit me.

-Simon's Pov-

I finished editing all my videos and sat on my bed, trying to sort my thoughts. My mind was in pure confusion ever since Sam walked into my life, and I didn't understand why. She was just a girl, why was she impacting me so much?

I heard my door to see Josh. He had a worried look on his face.

"Have you seen Sam, I can't find her anywhere!" He said.

Wait, what?

I jumped up, in pure panic. I just found this girl, and she just leaves? That is low, and she was different.

I walked out the room to a surprise. I see all the guys and Sam will filled buckets of water, throwing the water directly at me. I was drenched, and mad at them.

I turned to Josh. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT SHE LEFT AND WAS MISSING!" I nearly punched Josh, but someone took my punch instead.

I looked to see Sam, grabbing her face in pain. The guys ran to her. "It was just a prank. We didn't mean for you to get hurt Simon."

I made a big mistake.

I ran back into my room, feeling broken. I just punched a girl. Not just a girl, I hit Samantha.

"Why am I such an idiot?" I punched the wall.

I heard the door open. I see the girl I hurt physically, with an ice pack on her face.

"You are not an idiot Simon. It was just for the laughs. It was my fault. I told Josh to say that, he didn't have too. It was my prank, not his." Her gentle and fragile voice said, on the verge of breaking.

I felt sorry. "Yeah, but I made a big deal about it and hit you in the face. I am really sorry Sam." I wanted to see my damage, look how much I hurt her, but she declined.

"No, I am fine. If anything, just a bruise, and I am used to it."

Used to it?

"What do you mean? Did someone do this to you before?" My brain raced through questions.

She didn't answer, and tried to shrug it off looking at the ground.

"Samantha, you can tell me anything. If someone did this, I need to know, so it doesn't happen again."

She looked into my eyes, fighting the urge to tell me and gave in to herself.

She breathed out. "So, I have had a rough dating history. All of my boyfriends took advantage of me as soon as they had me on the hook. Day after day, I followed their commands, and I was hooked so I couldn't say no. They would beat me whenever I didn't listen, and it took forever for me to get away. I have changed emotionally so much because of them. They would tell me things that broke me. The words kept replaying themselves, I heard it repeatedly, before I broke. They made me believe that I was what they called me. Worthless, piece of trash, ..." she began tailing off, tears filling her eyes.

I hugged her. She cried into my chest, as I tried comforting her.

"Sam, look at me. What those guys did was wrong. What they said wasn't true. You are so important, in so many ways. You are worth so much to me and the guys. If you were a piece of trash, I would never throw you away. Never let those words get to you, because they are not true." I said staring into her icy blue eyes.

She gave me a weak smile, and hugged me, and I hugged back, allowing herself to stuff her face into my chest, making me feel the butterflies.

We stayed in this position for a while until I heard her snoring softly.

I gently picked her up bridal style, and took her into her bedroom and laid her underneath her covers, and looked at how beautiful she was.

I stroked her hair, before laying a gentle kiss onto her forehead saying "Goodnight beautiful."

I see the guys waiting at the doorway, and as I walked out, I heard JJ say "I think Simon found the right girl."

I looked back and grinned. "Yes I did."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷yaay! I got a chapter written :P Simon had a on and off day, but in the end he was happy. I feel like it is short tho, but deal with it, I got my words in, haha!

So, leave me so feedback if you want and see ya!

-TheBaconist