Chapter 19

÷Over 1k reads already? Thank you guys so much! Didn't think I would reach that milestone in less than a month, but I know that I can only go up.÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant again, telling us that we have now landed.

I rub my eyes gently to feel a hand on my head, seeing a sleeping Simon above me.

He looked so adorable and peaceful, I did not want to disturb him, but I knew I had to.

I got up, sitting back in my original position, and gently nugged his shoulder, causing his eyes to flutter open, with small panic.

"Wait? What? Why am I on an airplane?" He spoke, then looked towards me, causing all of go away. "Oh.. hey. Forgot you were here." He spoke, trying to play it cool.

"Well, we just landed. I had to wake you, or you would probably be loaded on the next plane to some random place in China." I said jokingly.

He laughed back in response, getting up from his seat, as I did the same thing.

We got off and met up with all of the Sidemen and girls, causing them to giggle a bit, causing confusion between the both of us.

"What?" I said, feeling left out with all of the giggles.

Simon did the same. "Yeah. What is all the giggling about?"

All of them looked at each other and started to laugh, but then Veronica spoke up.

"When you guys were sleeping on the plane, you guys were snoring louder than you should have, and it was hilarious because you guys were in sync everything you snored. I just can't keep it from you, it was that funny." She told us and got out her phone.

On her screen, I saw the both of us, sleeping soundly, and then we both just snore. It was really embarrassing, but really cute.

"Why did you record that?! That is way too embarrassing!" I shouted at them.

I felt Simon wrap his arms around me. "I think it is adorable. I have also done some way more embarrassing things, so.." He told me, trailing off, trying to change the subject.

We started to get our luggage when I noticed that Simon and Ethan kept their distance from each other, and Ethan also kept his distance from me, making me feel a bit depressed.

I grabbed my suitcase, when unexpectedly, Ethan pulled it from me, and threw it across the walkway, letting all of my clothes spill out.

Everyone stared at him in absolute shock, me feeling bullied.

"Why would you do that? What did I ever do to you?" I yelled at him, trying to have everything but fear break me down.

He simply ignored me, and stood against the wall, staring outside.

Harry went to go talk to him, as well as Josh. Simon, Vikk, and all of the girls picked up all of my clothes from the floor and returned it back in my suitcase.

"What happened to him?" I heard Allison say.

I didn't know, but I guessed it had something to do with Simon.

I looked at him and gave him a stern look. "Simon. What happened between you two? Don't lie, I can tell you aren't as close as you were before." I said putting the last piece of clothes in the bag.

He didn't want to answer, and ignored me. "Simon..." I said, trying again.

"Well.. remember when I came home angry that day?" He asked me, in which I nodded in response. "Well he really didn't like us together, and I got mad and started to argue with him. But he kicked me out before it got too big between me and him."

My thoughts were mixed. When I met Ethan, he was very nice to me, but the fact that he didn't like me and Simon together frightened me some.

"Wow." I said.

We traveled down to where the other boys were and sat down, Ethan was still gone, as well as Josh and Harry.

"Wonder what is happening right now." I heard Tobi say.

We all shook our heads together in agreement.

We saw all of the guys come back, but none of them looked happy.

JJ ran up to them. "Well?"

Josh was to answer. "Well everything is fine except one thing." He said coldly.

"What is that?" Tobi questioned.

All three of the boys pointed at me. "Her."

My eyes were at the verge of tears. "What did I do? I haven't done a single thing wrong to you guys, and definitely not to Simon." I said with my voice beginning to crack.

Ethan gave me a pity laugh. "You have done nothing? How about cheat on Simon with his money? I can tell you are, even these boys believe me!" He spoke, and pointed at the guys beside him.

I saw Simon behind me in disbelief. "That is a lie." He said. "But is it a lie?" He told himself, doubting himself.

I shook my head in disbelief. I heard Vikk speak up. "Don't tell me you believe this guy." He said to Simon.

"Well, I don't know." He spoke looking down at his feet.

"Well for your information, I would never cheat on you for the money. Everything I asked for was nothing, no jewelry, no clothes, not even a single penny. Everything in the relationship that dealt with money was from you. The most money you spent from me asking was to the cab driver for £3 to the park since I didn't have enough." I said to him, feeling my anger reach its boiling point.

I didn't think straight, so I just ran out into a street outside the airport, with everyone on my tail, even Ethan.

I stopped on a road. "What? You actually believed him? Even for a second? You should know I would never do such a thing to you, nor think of it." I screamed at Simon.

I was about to turn around when something stopped me in my tracks, feeling arms around me, but my world was black.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Well, um.. guess I should go hide now?
*hides*

Okay, for my 1k+ reads on the book, I decided to introduce myself.

I made a journal!

That is a new book on my account if you guys want to check it out.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist