Chapter 49

=Alright, I have a SDMN preferences and one shots book out now, so you guys can check that out :) alright now you can read this chapter=

÷Morning of the wedding÷

-Samantha's Pov-

It was a very strange morning waking up without Simon next to me and all the guys were gone, just leaving me with all of the girls.

I yawned slightly, stretching my arms out, and smelled freshly made food. I was about to get out of bed when I saw a plate with pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and a glass of orange juice sitting on my nightstand beside me.

It had a note, signing off all of the girls names, since they decided to all make breakfast for me. 'Big day today, better eat something so we don't hear your tummy growling during the reception.'

I smiled, and put the note down, and grabbed my plate, starting to eat my breakfast.

I heard the door slowly open, revealing Allison, with her hair dyed completely blonde for today, getting rid of the normal blue tips at the end. "How is the bride to be?" She asked me, walking in.

"Fantastic. Why did you get rid of the blue tips, Allison?"

She shrugged. "Thought it was more appropriate for the occasion. But don't worry, I will redye the ends back by tomorrow."

"It looks really nice by the way." I added. She simply smiled, and walked over to the side of the bed.

"It was my idea to make you breakfast, you know that, right?" She told me, looking down at my half empty plate.

I threw her a slice of bacon, which she gladly accepted it. "Delicious." She said, laying down onto my legs. "Are you nervous at all?"

I really was unsure. I felt very normal, but every bride eventually panics on their wedding day, and I felt like I knew what my reason was. "I am alright. I shouldn't be worried. I am marrying someone I really love, so I don't see why not."

"Samantha, it's your wedding day. I wasn't like this when I married Harry. I was an absolute mess. You of all people should remember." She said, looking back at me.

I remembered the day clearly. Allison was engaged with Harry for 7 months and Allison was getting so confused and rushed with the wedding within the time she had. She needed everything to be perfect, the smallest detail wrong would make her explode. She was basically a timebomb and I had defuse her.

Orginally, Harry and Allison were gonna have their wedding outside, in a nice forest, surrounded by nature, but it was rainy and the ground was too muddy. If they had gone through with the forest, her beautiful white dress would have brown mud all along the bottom and the house would be a diaster that nobody would want to clean up.

Then, the catering got the times wrong, and showed up hours earlier, giving everyone cold food, and with the options of food, wasn't the ideal choice. Allison was nearly about to have a heart attack when she received the news. She ripped her dress and destroyed the makeup she had on. I was the glue that held everything together that day.

I found a lovely indoor reception area that fit nicely for the theme and decorations they had, and saved them a reservation for that day, surprised that they were free. For the caterers, I called up some old friends and had them serve and reheat the food to where nobody would notice that it was made way before the wedding even started. For her makeup and dress, I stitched the rip back up and somehow with my little knowledge of makeup, and made the look better than before. Somehow we managed to get the two married on time, and they still had an amazing day to become husband and wife.