Chapter 30

-Samantha's Pov-

It was finally Tuesday and I felt anxious about Simon's parents.

I was worried about the littlest things: my outfit, my voice, even Simon's outfit worried me.

I ran across my room, packing everything I needed for the night: pajamas, toothbrushes, etc.

I looked at my bag and saw that it was filled, and sighed in relief that I just had enough space for everything.

I finally went to my closet and looked for my outfit today. I choose out my red sweater, my dark jeans, and my pair of brown combat boots. (MEDIA)

I walked into the bathroom and changed. I looked at my hair and decided that since I was trying to impress them, I curled my hair to compliment the outfit and me.

Walking out, I felt Simon's arms already around me, and I smiled.

"How come you always wrap your arms around me when I never notice you are there?" I asked him.

I felt his shoulders shrug. "Well why does my girlfriend always so nice to let me use her as an arm rest?"

We both laughed, causing me to turn back and kiss his cheek.

"Why don't we go take our stuff to the car? I want to be leaving in less that 20 minutes." He told me.

I grabbed my bag and headed out to the car with Simon.

He had 3 entire bags full of stuff, meanwhile I just had the one bag. "Simon Minter. How many pairs of shoes do have? Please don't tell me these are only shoes." I said to him jokefully.

"Well, I have stuff for my brothers. It was their birthday not to long ago and I wasn't able to see them. That is why I have so much stuff."

~~~

We arrived at our destination. Simon looked back at me, and laid his hand on top of mine. "Nervous?" He asked me.

"Just a little." I was lying. I was petrified of meeting them.

He put a small grip onto my hand. "Oh don't worry. I know they will love you, just be yourself and you will be fine."

I saw two people, male and female standing on the porch and waving. I could only assume that they were Simon's parents.

I open my door, and I saw them both walk up to me, and embrace me into a hug. "Hi Samantha! It is so glad to finally meet you. Simon has told me great things." His mother told me.

The weight slowly started to drift off my shoulders. "Yeah. You must be special, Simon waited so long until you came along and opened his heart up for love. We having been waiting so long to meet the girl that would do that." His father said.

His mother walked over to Simon and kissed his cheek. "Hi Sweetie. Seems you found a pretty one as well." I heard her whisper to him.

Simon hugged his mom, and walked over to me. "She is very pretty." He said tapping my nose as usual.

We walked in as a group and I saw two guys sitting on the couch watching a football game. I couldn't tell who the teams were but I could tell that the guys were routing against each other.

"Come on! Ref can you not call a foul?" I hear the taller one yell.

The smaller one cheered. "Come on, come on! Score the goal, and win this game!"

The guys finally turned back at us and gave us all a hug. "You must be the Samantha that Simon keeps telling us about."

The taller one broke the hug up and went over to Simon. "Long time no see. You have changed since the last time I saw you." They both did a handshake that looked so well, it had no error.