Chapter 11

-Simon's Pov-

My thoughts were everywhere. I just kissed Samantha. It felt so perfect.

I had to tell someone, and I ran to Josh, as he was editing the Fifa video from yesterday.
"Hey Josh, can I talk to you? I need to talk to someone right now." I asked nervously.

He nodded, and sat on the bed, leaving space for me to sit.

"Okay, what happened during the Q and A? Is it good or bad?" He said looking at me.

"Probably the best thing on Earth." I said grinning like an idiot.

He rolled his eyes. "You kissed her, didn't you?" He said, knowing the answer.

"Yeah. Why? Is there something wrong with that?" I noticed his slight annoyance when he rolled his eyes.

"Well, kind of. You said you were gonna wait a little bit because she wasn't ready for the relationship she was going to face. You waited four days Simon. I think you are rushing it." He admitted to me.

I stood up, and looked at him. "Well, if she isn't ready, why did she say she wouldn't forget it, and kiss me back? I waited until she looked at me, and she didn't hold herself back. She is fine now, Josh. She can handle us now." I yelled at him, but not loud enough to people in the other rooms to hear.

He looked at me, before turning back. "I just don't want this girl getting hurt. She is like a sister to me, Simon. Just promise me, you will not hurt this girl." He said looking back at me, with some sorrow in his eyes.

"Josh, I would never think of it." I said pulling him into a bro hug.

-Samantha's Pov-

All of the guys were upstairs either recording or editing, and all of the girls were downstairs, so I went to join the girls.

"Hey Sam! How was the video?" Allison asked me.

I looked up and blushed. "Well, it was pretty amazing."

Tami stood up and smiled. "Wait, what happened? Did you and Simon.." she started to say before I cut her off.

"Kiss? Why yes we did." I announced with it was the most amazing moment of my life.

Both girls squealed, and gave me a hug. "Omg! I am so happy for you guys!" Said Allison.

"For real. #Samon is sailing guys!" Yelled Tami.

I looked at her, giving Tami a funny glance. "#Samon really?"

We all laughed in response. "Well, what do you expect me to do? Both of your names start with an 's' and I don't think #Simantha is any better."

"Okay, #Samon it is."

We all continued to talk about random girly stuff for maybe 30 minutes until Simon came down the stairs, wrapping his arms around me, making me feel the butterflies in my stomach. The girls went 'Awww...'

"You told them didn't you?" He said.

I looked back at him, replying with, "Well, it was the most amazing moment of my life. I kinda want to tell people about." I said, pecking him on the cheek.

"Same." He said, embracing me.

The two girls left, leaving us some space to talk. "So.." I said.

"We kissed." He replied.

I smiled. "And we both liked it."

"What does that make us now?" He asked.

I thought for a second. "Whatever we want."