Chapter 22

-Simon's Pov-

"What are you doing here, Lacey?" I said in anger.

She hopped over, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Why wouldn't I be here, Si?"

"You better get out or I will put a restraining order on you. And don't kiss my cheek, I don't like you." I said, wiping my cheek from her kiss.

She played with her brown wavy hair, and batted her light brown eyes in my face. "But Si, don't you love me and not that ugly girl you call your girlfriend?"

My anger began to rise, but JJ got to her before me, and yanked on her arm. "What did you just say about Samantha?" He yelled at her, giving her his best death glare.

"Oh, hi again JJ." She said, her voice shaken a bit from his unexpected action.

"Don't make me repeat what I just said, Ms. Lacey Figioli." His voice was much more raised then before.

She returned back the death glare. "Well, I said that she was ugly. I couldn't help but think the accident actually improved her looks." She smirked at him, ripping her arm from his grip.

I stared at her in disbelief, and full on rage. "Don't you ever say that about Samantha, Lacey. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I absolutely love her. What you did back in high school was uncalled for. What you did yesterday can never make me like you. You hurt Samantha. It broke my heart seeing the one I love in so much pain. You have to move on from me, even if we never even dated. I will never like you, no matter how many times you hypnotis me, or run me over, so just leave me and my friends alone." I said, voice raising with every word spoken.

She started to fake cry. "But.. I am in love with yoy Simon. I just want my dream to come true."

I rolled my eyes at her. "You tried that before. It doesn't work on me."

She stomped out of the room in fury. "I will have you one day, Minter." She screamed.

I scoffed as the door slammed shut. "Yeah, sure. Can't do much when your in jail with a restraining order."

JJ walked over to the side of the bed, head down. "Man, she is even worse than she was in high school."

My mind was racing, thought after thought. "Can't Lacey move on already, I don't and never will love her."

"She is just so annoying. She has the worst perseverance I have ever see. I hate this girl." He spoke into his hands in frustration.

JJ patted his legs lightly before getting up from his chair he sat in.

I heard the door open to reveal all of the guys and girls, except Samantha, with gifts and presents for me and Sam to share, everything from chocolates to balloons to teddy bears.

"Hey Simon. How ya feeling?" Tobi asked me softly.

"I have had better days." I admitted.

My head was pounding from my headache, and the voices started to get softer as I told Vikk to turn the lights off.

Harry, Josh, and Ethan walked toward the bed with full regret.

"We are so sorry this happened Simon." Harry said.

Josh continued for him. "We couldn't control it. Me, Harry, and Ethan don't even remember what happened, we just changed for some time."

"I have to apologize the most. Look, what I said was never true. I didn't want you and Samantha to be in the place you guys are now, you guys are really are perfect for each other in my book, the way you two look at each other makes our hearts melt. With the arguments that we had, I didn't have any control over. You are my friend, bro. I wouldn't want to lose you."

He wasn't lying. His body showed he was telling the truth, and his eyes showed deep regret.

"Guys don't worry. You are all forgiven. I know exactly what happened, but I can push that aside. All that really matters is that we are friends again, right?"

All three nodded their heads in agreement. "So, are you and Sam cool again? I haven't checked on her." Ethan asked me.

I nodded. "The accident gave her a small bit of memory loss. She can't remember landing here, but she remembers everything else just fine. We are all cool, and she is just fine right now." I said smoothly.

It was good knowing that Ethan had no intention of anything that happened between us, it was all her.

I was zoned out into my own thoughts, when Josh waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hey, Simon. You zoned out for a second. Got anything on you mind?" He asked me.

I looked up, and shook my head denying him. "Nothing, just some weird stuff."

I lied. I was thinking about Lacey and what her next plan was, worrying for me and Samantha on what impacts us both.

Josh gave me a unsure look, but shrugged it off, returning back to the other guys conversation.

"Well, I think we should go let Simon get some rest. I think both Samantha and Simon want to get out of here, and they will need all the rest they can get." Said Vikk to the group.

I did feel a bit tired, so I just shook my head in approval.

"Alright, see you soon, Simon." I heard all the girl say softly.

"Bye, dude!" I heard the guys say to me.

I heard the door shut, and my thoughts became to get quieter, making me feel tired, and let me close my eyes.

And I drifted off into a deep sleep, allowing me to finally be in peace for the day.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Alright guys. You guys are probably wondering about Lacey background. So here it is.

Lacey was a friend Simon used to have in high school. She was very nice in the beginning, but she started to get a little bit crazy over him. She would break all of his friendships with girls if it meant he was hers. She got into hypnotism and used it on anybody. She used it on the girls, her parents, JJ, and Simon. Eventually Simon was immune to her tricks, and somehow got away from her before graduation. But now she is back with even more fury that Simon is now dating Samantha, hypnotized Ethan, Harry, and JJ, ran her over, as well as Simon, and is probably plotting her revenge as we speak.

So, that is if you guys were confused on Lacey, which some of you probably were.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist