Chapter 39

-Samantha's Pov-

It felt good talking to all the Sidemen for the past week except it hurt knowing Simon cut because of me.

Every other day, either Josh or Vikk call me to calm him down from panic attacks.

I hated that I had to calm him down as well. It isn't that it annoyed me, it was that it hurt so much.

I remembered a panic attack from just yesterday, and it was the worst yet.

÷Flashback÷

I was folding all of my clothes after heading home from work.

My phone rang and it had Vikk's caller ID, so I answered it.

"Hey Vikk. What's up?" I said.

I heard screaming from the other side. "Simon is having another panic attack, please come help us." He said, and then hung up.

I grabbed my shoes and headed out the door.

~~~

I walked up, and all of them were outside waiting.

"He is in there." They said, moving out of the way.

I walked in, and Simon wasn't doorstairs, so I checked upstairs in his room.

There he laid, buried in a corner, as I heard his rapid gasps of breathe escape him, and he was speaking his thoughts aloud.

He stared at a switchblade, looking at his reflection. A tear ran down his face, and looked back at his arm, as if he was gonna put the blade onto it.

"I really wish I did die. I mean, she doesn't love you. She friend zoned you, and it hurts like a bitch. Why did I stay here?"

I walked up toward him slowly, and his eyes finally found mine, and threw the blade behind me, hoping I didn't see it.

"Simon, stop please." I whispered to him, pleading.

I sat next to him, but he flinched as I did. "Help me."

÷Flashback over÷

I knew that I had to talk to a doctor, for some way to minimize the panic attacks, but bringing him was the hard part.

I called up JJ, and only rang twice before him answering. "Hey JJ."

"Oh hey Samantha." He said.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked him.

There was a small pause before he answer. "What do you need help with?"

"Well I am really concerned about Simon. There will be some days that I can't come and calm him down, and I am very much scared of that. We need to take him to the doctor, or I don't know what will happen."

I heard a long pause. "Alright I will help you out." He said. "But you know he absolutely hates the doctors, right?"

"That is why I am asking for help."

I heard the long sigh from the other end. "Alright, tell me the when and how."

I told him the appointment I set up with the doctor before I made the call, and told him how we were gonna get there.

"Got it?" I asked him.

"Got it." He told me.

~~~