Chapter 5

-Samantha's Pov-

Today I was retrieving all of my stuff from my old house.

I gotten up from my bed and gone the kitchen, starting to make pancakes for me and the guys for the stuff they have already done for me.

I pulled out all the ingredients and started to play one of my favorite songs, dancing as I went place to place cooking.

Flipping the pancakes, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and a head lay onto of mine.

"Guess who?" I heard a voice say.

"Well considering that I know only one guy with that voice, I guess it is that one dork Simon?" I said jokingly.

I felt the arms release, and turned to see a slightly offended Simon. I laughed returning back to the pancakes.

I heard Simon begin setting the table with the plates and forks for everyone.

"You know you don't have to do that. I was totally fine setting the table. I mean this is my treat to you guys."

He just simply ignored me, and called the guys downstairs for breakfast. "GUYS. GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP! SAM MADE US BREAKFAST!" I heard his voice boom throughout the house.

Josh was the first out. He was the person that somehow always loved mornings, always waking up with a smile.

JJ followed behind him, already wearing his Beast hat. "Yo, what ya making?" He asked.

"Just some pancakes. Couldn't make much if I wanted to. You literally just have cereal, pizza, and Red Bull." I said, causing the guys to laugh.

I heard a tired Vikk stumble down the stairs, somehow making it without falling. "Simon. It is too early for this." He moaned, annoyed.

We all sat on the table passing around the food and drinks, and I waited for everyone to take their first bite.

Their jaw almost dropped. The stared at the pancake and then my direction in amazement. They all turned into vicious hungry animals, devouring every last pancake.

"Samantha, how did you learn to cook like that? These are five times as better as what my granny makes, and those are pretty good." I heard JJ say.

I thought for a second. "I actually taught myself years ago, when my parents left me alone in the house at the age of 8, and I had to cook everything without any help. Eventually, I could cook stuff like this when I was 12."

They all stared at me. "I guess me have a new cook." Said Vikk, jokingly.

~~~

Vikk and Simon joined me in packing up my house.

Simon kept a guard of me when we arrived, knowing what has happened, making Vikk seem suspicious, but eventually focused on something else, staring at my near to clean house.

I looked and saw Simon walk toward a picture frame.

"Who is this?" He asked, pointing at a small boy who sat next to me in the picture.

I took the photo, and almost burst into tears. Seeing him broke my heart. It was my brother.

"He was my younger brother, Aiden. I haven't seen him in so long. He passed away a year ago, and it is been hard living without him, but I have honestly gotten so much better than I was when it happened." I continued looking at him, remembering how good of a brother he was, always being there when I needed him. A tear streamed down my face.

"I am sure he was a good man. I am sorry for your loss." I heard Vikk say, trying to comfort me.

Simon pushed away the tear, and pulled me into a hug. Vikk joined immediately, knowing that I really needed it. "He is in a better place Sam. It is okay. It is good to know you are getting better, though. We will always be there when you need us." He and Vikk pulled away. "Why don't we wipe away these tears, and start packing for you to fully move in with us?"

I gave him a weak smile, and started packing all my belongings.

The boys took care of my living room and family room, taking all my pictures and other items into boxes while I started packing up all my clothes which took about half and hour.

I saw a glimmer in the closet. I walked up to it, seeing something leak out from a really old box. I opened it finding my mum's old prom dress.

I always wanted to wear it, but I was never big enough when I was younger. Now, I have grown enough to fit it. I folded the dress, leaving the dress for something very special for any future events.

I heard a knock at my door, seeing a Simon lean against the door frame, smiling.

"Hey Samantha. How you doing up here? Me and Vikk are finishing up downstairs, and wanted to see if you needed any help."

I looked around the room, looking at everything that needed to be done, being the majority of everything I am bringing. "I might need a little help."

Vikk came up the stairs, with two boxes. "Here you go my lady." He said, placing the boxes next me.

I giggled. "Why thank you kind, sir." I said playing along.

We packed everything, leaving me staring at the empty living space I used to live in. It was just weird, but I didn't mind. It was my first house, but I never liked it, especially with Kevin, and the endless fights that took place.

We placed everything into the car, and I remembered one last thing, and quickly ran back into the house, to the bare backyard.

I see my guitar sitting on my back porch, the thing that was my escape, and I could never live without it. I grabbed it, put it on, and ran back to the car.

I saw Simon smile. "You play the guitar? Sick! I always wanted to learn, but I never got the time to do so!" He said.

Vikk sat down into the driver seat. "I would have much rather learn the guitar than the piano, that my parents made me learn. That is pretty cool, though Samantha." He said, and started to heading out the driveway.

I grinned. "Hey guys, how about we grab some ice cream of the way back? I'll pay. Please?" I pleaded.

"Why not? No harm in that." Simon said. Vikk nodded heading to the closest ice cream parlor.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Anybody else want ice cream right now? I do.

I am sorry for the late update and a filler chapter :/ I was really busy with family stuff I couldn't update stuff.

IMPORTANT!!!!!
I NEED FEMALE CHARACTERS!! If people want, you can send me a message with their characteristics and personality, you could be in the book. The following characters are needed..

Samantha's childhood friend(s)

Vikk's girlfriend

JJ's girlfriend

Harry's girlfriend

Ethan's girlfriend

Tobi's girlfriend &

Simon's old crazy friend. (I'll explain if you want this one in messages.)

But yeah. Leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist