Chapter 13

÷This is gonna be a long chapter, just saying :P÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I opened the door to reveal Ethan, dressed in a full tuxedo. "Hello Samantha. I am to escort you to your date tonight to a secret destination." He said, talking all fancy like, giving me a single white rose.

He walked me out, with both arms linked. "Why thank you, he is really going all out, isn't he?" I said.

He simply smiled. "Only for the best." He opened the door to his car for me, and we took our seats.

The trip seemed like hours, but it took about 15 minutes, as my brain was filled with all of the possibilities for the night.

We stopped in front of a restaurant, it was a really exclusive one to find, but somehow Simon made a reservation.

"How does one simply get a reservation here? I heard they kicked out Sam Smith just a week ago because he was singing too loudly at the tables." I said staring at the entirety of it.

I turned to see Ethan gone, and now Tobi took his place in his fanciest clothes with another white rose stashed in his pocket. I noticed he looked bare in a way, realizing his 'TBJZL' hat was now gone.

"Well, I am here to bring you inside, Ms. Evans. Simon is eagerly awaiting inside." He told me, handling me my second rose for the night.

We linked arms like me and Ethan did back when he picked me up.

We walked in, and the inside blew me away.

I looked at the rooms in great admiration, noticing the great detail in every little thing.

We walked up to a desk at the entrance, and Tobi began speaking. "Hello, I am here to drop of Ms. Evans for her dinner for two with Mr. Minter." He spoke with sophistication, to the lady who sat at the desk.

She looked at her notes, and smiled. "Oh, here it is. Why don't you go Mr. Lerone, and I will lead Ms. Evans to her table." She said back to Tobi.

He went on his way, and the lady stood up and lead me to a private room in the restaurant, with romantic lighting all around. Simon stood in the middle, smiling like an idiot, with a suit on, and his hair was down, to seem more formal. The nice lady left, but before she did, she whispered in my ear, "He is a keeper. Don't lose him."

His jaw dropped to the floor at the first sight of me. "I didn't know you could get anymore beautiful." He said, leading me to my seat.

"Well, you should thank Allison and Tami for the amazing job they did. They did my hair and makeup." I said, blushing and looking down towards the ground.

He let me take my seat, and scooted it in for me, before sitting in his. "Well, you were beautiful before, now they just brought it out even more."

Someone entered the room, seeing Josh walking toward our table in clothes only a waiter would wear. He handed us both menus, but he gave me another white rose as well.

"Thank you Josh. Nice clothes by the way." I said, looking at the menu.

He grinned back in response, and told us he will return in a little bit to get our orders. "So, how has your day been Simon?" I asked him, being curious.

"Well it has been busy, for sure. Setting everything up was a bit of a hassle, but I know it will be worth it in the end, because you will enjoy it." He said, putting his hands on the table, and I placed my hands on his causing them to tangle together.

"I have already enjoyed it already, seeing you here and having you be my date." I said, looking into his eyes.

Josh came back, and took our orders, and surprisingly, we ordered the exact same thing. He left, and when our food was ready, we saw Tami and Allison bring our food in together in their lovely clothes.