Chapter 42

-Simon's Pov-

I was packing up the last of Samantha's stuff, since she was moving back in with us.

She was busy on her Gameboy, playing some Pokémon. "You know, this is a opinion for me to pack your stuff, right?"

She finally looked up. "Sorry! But this legendary just won't go in the fucking pokéball!" She said, rapidly pressing buttons.

"Chill Sammie. It is just a game." I said, laughing at her anger.

"A game where I have to catch them all. And I need to catch them all." She said focused on her screen.

I placed the last object into the box, and turned to face her, but she threw her Gameboy against the wall in frustration.

I rubbed the back of my neck slightly. "Sam, come here." I said to her opening my arms.

She walked up and hugged me. "Thank you. I needed that."

"Well, why don't you help me put your stuff in the car so we can see the Sidemen and go to Nando's in celebration."

She jumped up. "NANDO'S?"

I nodded, and caused her to pick up a couple boxes and run down the stairs.

When she was gone, I looked back at my wrist under my Sidemen jumper. Nothing new, which made me feel greatly relieved. I noticed that little to no scares were left from the old cuts, so no suspension would arise in conventions and in public.

I was glad I got Samantha back were I wanted her. Just the thought of her smile made my heart skip a beat.

I snapped back into reality, and picked up more boxes, bringing them back to the car.

~~~

-Samantha's Pov-

"Guys! We are home!" I annonced.

All the girls seemed to be chilling out, and they told us the boys were recording.

Tami, Veronica, Allison, Freya, and even Savannah sat on the couch, watching some random television show.

I just realized how much bigger Veronica has gotten from being pregnant. It wasn't that much of a change, but it was enough to know she was reaching the beginning of her second trimester.

"Hey Sam! It is so nice to have you back!" Tami announced, giving me a hug.

I accepted the hug, and smiled in relief. "It is good to be home."

Freya already opened her arms and hugged me. "Hey Samantha! I haven't seen you in a long while."

"I know Freya! Anything happening since the last time I saw you?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Me and Josh are still a couple. We may have a couple of small fights, but we love each other and make up."

Veronica came up next to me, and gave me a side hug due to her stomach. "Hey Sam." She said.

"Hey Veronica! How far in are you with this bundle of joy?" I asked her, gesturing down to her belly.

JJ walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "On 15 weeks." He said, kissing Veronica's cheek.

"So you're gonna find the gender out soon, right? What do you think it is gonna be?"

"Yeah, we are fine with either though. But I am hoping for a boy, and he is hoping for a girl."

"Any names you have been thinking of?" I asked curiously.

Veronica looked up at JJ and smiled, and then looked back at me. "What's the fun in telling you? We are keeping it a secret until the baby is born."