Chapter 48

-Samantha's Pov-

I felt my bare skin touching the sheets around me, remembering the entire day yesterday.

The anniversary, prom, engagement, and the sleepless night.

I flipped myself around and saw Simon, smiling in his sleep, and I could hardly resist not taking a photo.

I reached out for my phone by my nightstand and turned the camera on, and snapped a few pictures, posting it to almost all of my social media accounts with the caption '@miniminter7 is a bit tired after yesterday's date, but at least I know he is happy :)'

I threw my phone to the side, and cuddled into Simon's warm chest, and let his heartbeat match up with mine.

The door swung open, revealing JJ with a camera in his hands, causing my to hide under the covers immediately, knowing that I wasn't wearing any clothes still.

"HEY THERE TO THE NEW ENGAGED COUPLE! SEE WE HAD SOME PLEASURE GOING ON LAST NIGHT!" He shouted.

Simon woke up in panic, and nearly got up to chase JJ, but he realized that would be a really stupid idea.

Instead, he just yelled at him to get out. "REALLY JJ? GET THE FUCK OUT." He said, ensuring everything was covered with the sheets.

He walked out giggling. "Just hope you guys used protection."

The door shut behind him, and we sighed together. "Gotta love the Sidemen."

Simon turned towards me, and blushed. "So, did you have a good time last night?" He asked.

"Well, I got engaged so yeah. Pretty high up there to be excited about."

He laughed. "At least we were talking about the same thing."

I laid my head back, relaxing. "You know we have to start planning for the wedding soon. And you have to start editing that vlog like right now to get out today."

"Yeah, yeah. I am gonna start editing after I get up, and when I get all my videos done for the day, then we can go start planning." He told me. "But for now, I kinda want to stay in your arms."

He snuggled up against me, and I didn't want to leave this spot, until my stomach rumbled in hunger, causing me to get up and put some clothes on.

He groaned, trying to suck me back into his arms, but I slipped out of his grasp. "No, Simon. You got your fair share."

I turned from him to the closet, and I heard him giggle slightly behind me. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing." He said back. I pulled out my clothes which consisted of a grey sweater with a heart on it, my black skinny jeans, grey vans, and a beanie. (MEDIA)

I didn't bother to brush out my hair or look in the mirror, so I just went downstairs for my daily poptart, and saw Freya already sitting at the table, scrolling through instagram.

She saw me walked in, and gasped. "Um Sam?" She said to me.

I gave her a confused look, where she pointed to my neck and collerbone, causing me to look at the mirror on the fridge.

I saw three bruises along my skin, which were of course hickies. "God dammit." I mumbled to myself.

"So you and Simon-" she said.

I nodded before she even completed her sentence. "Yep. Kinda obvious when you have JJ scream into the room, and then have 3 hickies along you neck." I said, rubbing them, hoping that the would go away somehow.

Josh walked into the room, and laughed since it was clearly obvious. "Yeah I know. Laugh. But Joshua Zerker. I know things." I said, trying to scare him, which actually work, causing him to walk out of the room.

Hoping nobody else would walk into the room, I made my poptart, and ate it in peace.

It made me wonder what JJ was doing at the house so early, since he doesn't even live here anymore. I knew that Veronica was most likely watching baby Skylar, so I just assumed that Josh and him were gonna finish the video that they started a while back, but never really got to finish.

Simon was the next person to walking, and just nearly burst out laughing.

"You left some marks." I noted, jokefully, but in a flat voice.

"Well, to be fair, I found some on me, mainly on my back, with those knifes on your hands you call nails." He said. "You need to trim those bastards."

Freya sat there awkwardly, until she knew she wasn't really needed into the conversation and left.

I looked at my nails. "They aren't that long." I replied back, even though they were an average length.

"You could have, you know, warned me that you could do this." He said, turning around and lifted the back of his shirt up, revealing red lines all along his back. "Whoops." I managed to say.

I finished my poptart, and headed back to the room, and saw that Simon's editing software was open with all of yesterday's footage, and some that I didn't even know he filmed like the reaction of the dress, the makeup and hair, setting up the prom, even from Vikk putting the picnic at the park, which I didn't even know he did.

I looked through what he might of already had done, which wasn't much, but it just started of with me and my footage of making breakfast.

I saw me just being myself, and I smiled. I felt to fingers jab into my sides, making me jump, and hear Simon laugh.

"Gotcha." He told me.

I crossed my arms and made a fit. "That's not very nice."

He giggled back at me, and plopped down onto the bed. "I can't believe I actually did that yesterday." He said, in relief.

"By what? Proposing or...?" I said, feeling awkward to saying the rest.

He stared at the ceiling. "Both I guess."

I walked over to the side of the bed, and sat on the floor, but had my head on the mattress. "You know that both would have happened eventually."

He nodded slightly, but sat up, and looked down at me. "Why are you sitting down on the floor? You could have sat up here." He asked jokefully.

"Ehh." I answered. "Well, you should go finish editing, and I will start getting some stuff up for the planning, deal?"

He nodded, and went to his computer desk, putting on his headphones. "Deal."

I walked out, going to my old room, and got on my computer to do some searching on wedding planners in the London area.

÷Author's note÷

I am sad. I hate filler chapters soooo much.

Also, I know you guys wanted some smut, but there is gonna be 50 chapters in this book, no more no less, including the introduction and epilogue, and I only have like 2 chapters left... so maybe whenever I have my side men preferences and one shots books up and running, that is were you can find that.

Also, a few of you know is that I will take a break after this book is done so I can fix my school stuff, as I am not doing so well right now. After this book is done, I might be on a break from writing for like a month or so watch for that. (WHEN I RETURN THERE WILL A SDMN BOOK ON EITHER VIKK OR JOSH WHEN I RETURN. DON'T WORRY BBYS)

Well, if you guys did enjoyn leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist