Chapter 14

÷A few days later÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I cuddled against Simon on his bed as we watched youtube.

Simon decided to pull up Tobi's new video 'WATER BALLOONS QUICK FIRE CHALLENGE!' with a bunch of his friends including Ethan.

We laughed as the video went on, and I practically died when one of them hit him where the sun don't shine, but Simon cringed and gave a face as if he could practically feel his pain.

"How can you laugh at that?" He asked me.

I giggled at him slightly, before responding back. "I am a girl so I can't feel your pain."

He began to tickle my sides for a couple minutes, me pleading with surrender. "Simon! Stop this hurts! I can't breathe!" I shouted.

He stopped, letting me have the chance to catch my breath. "Okay, fine."

He sat there for a while, and just were in deep thought of everything. We let our breathing be in sync, as well as our hearts. I thought about how happy I was because of him after everything that happened to me.

Simon broke the silence. "Hey, wanna go to Westfield with me? I need new games for my channel and if they have any, some new equipment. " He told me.

"Well, if it means spending time with you, then of course I will." I said, kissing his nose.

~~~

We walked through the mall, fingers tangled together, passing all of the shops until we found one we both wanted to get into.

We arrived and went to one of the gaming shops that I usually went to before I knew him. He looked around, and I went over to the cash register, to find my friend Veronica.

I met Veronica in this shop two years ago when I was a REALLY big hardcore gamer, and I was absolutely obsessed with it. She has worked at the shops for nearly three years, and we became close friends with how often I visited.

Veronica was the same age as me, 22, and had dark brown hair that reached out to the middle of her back, and had really bright blue eyes that never seemed to change. She was very pretty, but she always kept it hidden somehow. She was very fit even for her to be a gamer.

Her eyes found mine when I reached the counter. "Hey Samantha! It has been awhile!" She said to me.

"Hey Veronica, I know! I am sorry, I would have spoken to you sooner but I have been really busy."

"Oh it is okay. How is Kevin and you?" She asked me, but with slight annoyance when she said Kevin's name.

I haven't spoken to her since before the accident. "Well, we broke up a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier." I said, admittedly, thinking back of how big of a jerk he was.

She jumped up and down in pure happiness. "Thank god! I didn't like that guy, to be fair with you." She paused, amd calmed herself down again before speaking again. "Well, I do have some stuff to talk about, and there is a guy in there."

Veronica was never the type to get into relationships often, she had the same plan like Simon did, wait until you find the right guy, and sticked to it.

"Oh my gosh, tell me all of the details. This is major! Veronica's got a crush." I said, jokingly.

She slightly slapped my arm jokingly in response. "Well I met him a couple days ago when my mother came to visit and she stayed in a hotel, where I found him. He was at the elevator, checking his phone, when I walked up. He had a white rose in his hand, and I thought he was going to give it to a girlfriend which kind of bummed me out because he was really cute, and he noticed me staring at his hand. He simply explained that he was helping out a friend with a girl, and we hit it off and may or may not have exchanged numbers and have a date with him tomorrow." She told me, getting quieter, but more excited as she got to the end.

"Well, isn't that cute!" I said, but it completely flew over my head that the guy she was talking about was JJ until just now.

"By any chance is this guy's name JJ?" I asked, being cocky.

She gave me a look as if I was some sort of stalker, causing her to step away a little. "Um... yeah. How did you know that?" She sounded a bit confused.

"Well, I live with him and his friends, which that friend he was talking about is my new boyfriend, and it was from me and his first date." I said, grinning wildly. "But don't worry, you guys would seem really cute together."

She grinned back, giving her reassurance about me, and came close again. "Well, with whatever your boyfriend was doing, it was really cute. He must really like you to put that much effort into a first date."

I felt arms wrap around me, romantically, and a kiss on the side of my face. "Well I do love this girl. I would do just about anything for her."

I blushed, and looked to see a smiling Simon behind me. I heard an 'Awe' from Veronica as I responded back to him with "I love this guy too, and I would do the same."

I pecked his lips gently, and returned back, greeting them both to each other. "Well Simon, this is Veronica, a friend of mine that has a date with JJ tomorrow, and Veronica, this is Simon, my new boyfriend."

"Wait. I didn't know JJ had a date with a girl tomorrow. Guess he wanted to keep it a secert." Simon told me, shaking Veronica's hand. "It is nice to meet you."

She gave him a friendly smile back. "Well, it is a pleasure. Better treat this girl nicely, Simon, or I will get you." She told him, laughing, but still acting serious.

Another kiss fell onto my cheek, and I heard Simon's voice say, "I would never dream of it."

We did a little small talk as Simon bought all of his games, and went to Nando's to get all of the guys food on the way.

"So, wanna harass JJ when we get back home?" I asked Simon, with a devilish tone in my voice.

He smirked at my comment. "Would be a pleasure."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Filler chapters, always a pleasure.

But I did get JJ's girlfriend @VerAllison1026 character in, so you should see her more in the chapters.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist