Chapter 15

÷Just gonna thank you guys here for 500+ reads :) absolutely insane! Well here is another chapter for you guys!÷

-Samantha's Pov-

"Simon!" I screamed at him, after being killed in a one versus one match.

He giggled on the other side of the screen. "Now you get a feeling of what it like to be in a match with you, but it is just a lot more annoying when you do it."

We both laughed. "Well, I do have my ways."

I looked at the corner of my screen to see 10 seconds left in the match, and made a break for it to his avatar.

He stood there, facing the wrong direction with a sniper, giving me full opportunity for a legendary kill.

I spun 2 times around, a 720 degree turn, and threw an axe in his back, from maybe 300 yards away in game with a second to spare. "YAS! One of my best kills yet!" I screamed into my microphone.

I looked over at Simon's skype, him in total defeat as the final killcam played. He kept silent, until he spoke again. "Well. Um. So this is how to lose against your girlfriend. I hope you guys did enjoy me getting my butt kicked, I am gonna go cry in a corner now, and see ya." He said, doing his outro.

"Bye guys!" I said before ending both of our recordings.

I heard a piano playing minecraft music over from Vikk's room. He was really good to be fair with you. But then, he started to practice a different song, something more loving. He played '#Beautiful' by Mariah Carey featuring Miguel .

I stayed close, listening as he kept on trying with different notes and kept trying to figure out certain places in the song to fix or start on.

I slowly walked in the room without him noticing. I saw him in a call with some of the pack, which noticed me, but I put my finger to my lips, keeping them quiet.

"Well, guys. That is all I am practicing today. I really hope Tami will love it." He said talking back to the pack, and looked at his monitor.

"Well, I am sure she will love it." Said a guy with a rich Australian accent.

I smiled, slightly. With Tami, she would absolutely melt to Vikk playing the piano for her.

I heard another voice come from the monitor, but more American and Canadian combined. "Yeah man. Tami will absolutely say yes if you did that."

Vikk looked down and smiled. "I know. Well thank you guys. I have to go. Lachlan text me later when you arrive in New Zealand. Rob I will talk to you tomorrow, and get some videos grinding for the day. Bye guys!" He said waving at them, and ended the call.

He turned in his seat, and nearly jumped of his skin when he saw me. "HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE?" He screamed, holding his hand to his chest, panting.

I giggled. "I walked in when you started to practice the new song your playing for Tami." I said wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He looked down in embarrassment. "Well, don't tell anyone, especially not Tami. I really want this to be special."

I put my hands up, in surrender. "I wasn't gonna tell her, I want to see the look on her face when this happens. She would melt in happiness if you do this."

A knock came from the door, causing us to jump a little. The door opened revealing Josh, and was looking around, until he found me.

"Hey Samantha! Simon was looking for you, he is in the kitchen waiting." He told me giving me a faint smile.

Me and Vikk joined together as we went down the stairs into the kitchen. Simon stood there with a broad smile across his lips, with something behind his back. "Hey Sam." He said to me, excited.

"Hi Simon. This better not be a prank." I said confused and uneager to be pranked at the moment.

He shook his head and waved 11 tickets in front of my face to Hawaii.

I grabbed them, and jumped up and down in thrilled excitement.

"Oh my gosh Simon! Are we all going on a holiday?" I said, still fully enthused.

"If we weren't, why would I show you all of these tickets to Hawaii that we are going to use next week when all of the Sidemen and girls come with us?" He told me.

I literally jumped into his arms, thanking him a thousand times. "Simon! Stop making my life so perfect with you, I can't handle the perfection!" I said, giggling at him slightly.

"Oh you know you love me." He placed a kiss onto my forehead.

I shrugged. "Well, I don't know, you and Nando's have some tough competition right now."

"I think I would pick Nando's over me, just saying." We both giggled, and kissed each other's lips for a few seconds.

"I love you you Simon." I told him.

Vikk stood there awkwardly, and soon left the scene. I bolted after him, with a new idea.

"Hey Vikk! I think I can fix your problem!" I shouted at him, referring back to Tami.

He told me to go to his bedroom to seem like a computer problem, which worked, and I did as instructed.

I waited a couple seconds until Vikk came in revealing himself, and closed the door behind him.

"Since the song you are doing has a guitar part, I was wondering if I can join in since you played at me and Simon's first date. I want to give back."

He nodded at me in agreement, and gave me a friendly hug. "Of course you can!" But after a second, he pulled away with a confused look on his face. "Wait. What about your stage fright and anxiety? I would not want you to get a panic attack."

I thought for a second. "Well, I would do anything for a pair of friends. But, just incase, have Simon there or close by. He is probably the only one that knows how to calm me down."

He smiled and gave me another hug. "Of course he will. Thank you, Samantha."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I really need to stop focusing on the other relationships and focus on Samantha's and Simon's, but I guess that is why I added Hawaii :)

So this is an important message here. I won't be able to do daily uploads starting Tuesday. With school starting in less than 3 weeks, I have to start getting into the routine, and right now, writing daily is affecting the routine. Of course I will still update regularly, but not as regularly. So starting Tuesday, I will update every other day.

Hope you understand, I just need the time in the day.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist