Chapter 23

-Samantha's Pov-

After a day of resting in the hospital, me and Simon were finally going to be released.

I already had all of my clothes ready to go before I left. I had a simple white dress with a denim jacket with some brown pieces for the warm weather of Hawaii. (MEDIA)

I waited for the doctor to do a final checkup on me, giving me information on medicine, or what to do if anything starts hurting, basically.

"Alright. Everything seems to be good to go. Have a lovely vacation, Ms. Evans, and spend some time with that boy, and be easy with your ribs. Don't want them to get more hurt than they already are." He told me, putting the clipboard away and looked at me, smiling.

"Of course. Have a nice one doctor." I said, grinning back at him.

"Oh, call me Jeremy." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake, which I accepted.

He left, closing the door behind him, leaving my room in silence, already being disconnected from the heart monitor.

I walked over to the door, slightly weezing in pain, and locked it for me to get dressed.

I put my brush down as I did the final touch to my hair, and smiled.

'Ya know, I don't look that bad for being in the hospital the last few days.' I thought to myself.

I went over and sat on the bed, and put my hand up against my rib, trying to make the pain go away, but failed.

I heard a knock on the door, causing me to get back up to unlock it, and it revealed a happy Simon with a cast on his arm.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to get out of here?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I answered back excitedly. I embraced him into a hug, but flinched back in pain.

He noticed, and looked at me oddly. "What's wrong?"

"I broke 3 ribs remember? It is hard hugging people, ya know?" I said to him.

"Well, we will let that heal. So your hand is all good for the thing tonight?" He asked me quietly.

I gave him a confused glance, in which he pointed to both Vikk and Tami laughing at each other without neither of them noticing.

"Oh yeah. It should be fine for tonight. What time do we need to be there?" I asked him.

He looked up, trying to remember. "Um, I think that he said 6 o'clock and wants the song to start maybe 6:15 for the time everything is set."

I gave him a small grin. "Can't wait."

He looked me up and down. "Well don't we look fancy today."

I giggled slightly. "You know this is a casual dress right?"

"Well, you look really beautiful is all I can say." He told me, causing me to blush.

~~~

Me and Simon finally arrived at the hotel room for the first time, and I stood amazed.

"How many times to you get something this massive? How much money does YouTube give you guys?" I said in amazement, staring at the two story hotel room they got.

"Just enough." Said Josh, who linked arms with Freya as we walked in.

Simon grabbed my bags, but I snatched them from his hand.

"Hey! I was just gonna make it easier on you." He said pouting, trying to cross his arms, but failed with his large cast.

I laughed a little. "Well I can do it myself, I ain't no little kid." I told him, being sassy.

"Okay." He threw his hands up in surrender.

Simon lead me to our bedroom upstairs, in which we shared since we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

I stopped halfway up, catching my breath. My broken ribs have made it harder to breathe, and I started to breathe heavier, so I sat down in the middle of the steps.

Simon came over to me and sat down on the same step as me. "Those ribs giving you a hard time?" He said, stroking my hair from the back.

I nodded gently, and sat back. "You want me to carry the rest up and then carry you up?" He said softly.

I shook my head in agreement. He got back up and grabbed my bags and disappeared into what I guessed was our room.

He returned back to my step, and he picked me up bridal style, and I leaned my head against Simon's chest as he lead me into our room and he put me down onto my feet.

"Wow." I said.

The view of Hawaii was amazing from the hotel room. All of the palm trees and ocean made me feel relax.

The room wasn't bad either. There was a single king sized bed and a large television. It had a desk for Simon and his videos as well as me.

"Only the best for you." He told me smiling.

He wrapped his good arm around me and kissed my cheek gently.

"I missed those kisses." I said to him, looking into his eyes.

"Me too." He said to me, admittingly.

I went over to the bed and lied down under the covers, and invited Simon to sit next to me, which he agreed.

For the next couple of hours, we sat cuddling, laughing at each other's jokes and we talked about random things as well.

I heard a knock on the door, and it revealed Vikk all dressed up.

"Hey, sorry if I am interrupting anything, but we need to go downstairs for the thing while the rest of the girls occupy Tami."

We both sat up. "Alright. Let me grab my stuff, and we will be down in a minute." I told him.

He nodded and disappeared from the doorway.

"Well, you ready for this?" Simon asked me.

"Ready as I will ever be."

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my guitar from our stuff.

"Alright. Let's do this."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Yeah yeah. Filler chapters.

So I had open house yesterday, and my first class is my hardest. I have a college level class as a freshmen in highschool. But the thing is he had on his syllabus that you will probably get a 'C' or lower. Like, do you want people to come into your classroom? I want a 4.0 all four years of high school, but this is gonna be a lot harder than I thought.

And apparently when I was texting a friend before it started, my mother said a boy kept on staring at me. She made me paranoid for the first day of his school, I honestly am avoiding relationships until I am finished with college because I want a good future, so like, no.

Welp, that is just me, I guess.

Well if you did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist