Chapter 7

-Samantha's Pov-

I woke up to light knocking on my door.

I stayed quiet, pretended to be sleeping, when the door opened. (Aye, we have all done it.)

A person walked in, and placed an object onto the nightstand beside me, and sat on the bed, and lightly shaked me on my shoulder, causing me to flutter my eyes.

I saw a happy Simon with a plate of breakfast beside me.

"Good morning." He said quietly.

I grinned. "Why good morning Simon." I said, before looking at the plate. "You made me breakfast?"

He laughed. "No, I can't cook. Vikk made breakfast this morning, and he made some for you, but you were still sleeping, so I brought up for you."

"Well, tell Vikk I said thank you, and thank you as well. Well, I will let you leave, I need to get ready for the guys today."

He nodded, and left my room.

After eating my breakfast, I turned to my closet. I looked for something casual, but flattering, considering I had to make a good first impression.

I grabbed myself my long sleeve mint crop top sweater, and my white skinny jeans, and my light grey beanie, before changing. (MEDIA)

I looked in the mirror in my bedroom, and brushed my hair out, leaving my waves falling down.

I walked out my room, to reveal Tami waiting outside Vikk's door.

"Hey Tami!" I said. "What are you waiting for?"

She looked down at her feet, and sighed. "Hey Samantha. Can I -um talk to you in your room for a second. I kinda need a girl to talk to."

I nodded, and allowed her into my room.

"Is this about Vikk?" I asked quietly.

She looked embarrassed. "Um, yeah. How did you know?"

"I tend to know things time to time." I said confidently.

She looked away, but turned back nervously, and asked me quietly, "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Well of course! I swear on my life I won't tell a soul." I said doing the 'cross my heart' motion on my chest.

"Well, um- I kinda like Vikk. Not the friendly like, I mean more than friends like. I don't think Vikk has the same feelings for me. I mean wouldn't he have said something by now? Does he like another girl? Is he dating someone? Does he-" she said before I cut her off.

"Tami. You are thinking of the worst of things to happen. And I assure you Vikk doesn't have any interest in anybody except you. I can already tell. The bond you guys have is more than friends, I can tell by the way you look at each other."

She blushed slightly. "Really?"

"Really."

She got up, jumping for joy, but paused. "What do I do now? Wait for him to make the first move? Or should I?"

I thought to myself before answering. "I would say just let things happen. Vikk could try and make things really cute and romantic, knowing him, so I wouldn't rush into things just yet."

She was grinning ear to ear, squealing. "Oh my god. I can't wait. Now, what about you? Got any crushs?"

Dang it. She put me on the hot seat.

"Well, there is this one guy, but I am not looking for a relationship anytime soon, so.."

She squealed again. "Who?!"

I wasn't going to tell her, so I just kept silent, until the door knocked, revealing Josh.

"The guys are here! Oh hi Tami, didn't expect to see you in here as well!"

We both got up, as Tami said, "Well, I am here so..." as she stuck her tongue out at Josh.

We walked down the stairs to reveal all of the guys including three more and one girl.

One guy was African American but wasn't as tall as JJ, had somewhat of a nice build, and wore a black hat that said 'TBJZL' at the top with yellow lettering.

Another guy, this time was white, stood wearing the finest Nikes I have ever seen in my life, and the coolest watch on his wrist. He leaned against the wall, talking with Simon. (EMON. Nah. I am just kidding.)

The last boy stood, he wore a blue jumper, and had his arm around the girl. He had the same color hair as Simon, but it was a bit longer and more messy than his.

Lastly, the girl stood. She didn't seem all that nice when I first saw her. She had blonde hair with baby blue tips at the ends that matched perfectly to her eyes. She wore a Sidemen hoodie with some light skinny jeans.

The girl quickly pulled her hand out for me to shake, which I accepted. "Hi, my name is Allison Neal, and I am Harry's girlfriend. It is nice to meet you."

"Well, hello Allison and Harry. My name is Samantha. I haven't heard to much about you guys, but I know you are close to them." I said, greeting myself to them all.

"Well, I am Ethan, and don't you look pretty." Said the guy with the cool sneakers.

"Why thank you Ethan. Don't look to bad yourself." I blushed, and looked at Simon, who looked a bit angry, but I couldn't tell why.

"I am Tobi. Simon has told us so much about you. So nice to meet you in person." He said pulling me into a friendly hug.

"Hello Tobi." I said, pulling away.

We all stood there awkwardly since we didn't have anything planned, until Simon broke the silence.

"How about we play some FIFA?" He asked.

We all agreed in unison. We played one on one teams. The teams and the scores were:

JJ and Josh (Winner JJ 2-1)
Tami and Vikk (Tie 1-1)
Allison and Harry (Winner Allison 5-1)
Tobi and Ethan (Winner Ethan 2-3)
And me and Simon (Winner me 10-1)

The boys stared at me in shock, as Simon was on the verge of tears, being severely beaten by a girl.

"Dang Samantha! I didn't know you played like that! You are really good!" Said Allison.

I shrugged. "I play it time to time."

Harry shouted. "HOW? Do you use hacks? Nobody is that good."

I wiped the fake dust off of my shoulders. "Nope. I ain't that type of player. I like the game too much to disrespect it."

We all laughed, including Simon, who started to feel a bit better after what just happened.

I felt happy. I think the guys liked me.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Yay! She met the Sidemen, and Tami likes Vikk! I am still mind blown that I got +100 reads in less than a week.

And don't worry. The book doesn't have all the lovey dovey stuff yet because I felt like I was rushing it. But by the tenth chapter or so, it should be getting somewhere with Sam and Simon. And...

I STILL NEED FEMALE CHARACTERS! You can look at Chapter 5 to find all the available characters.

I will be changing the style in the next chapter so there isn't as much dialogue, making it more equal with descriptions and dialogue in the chapter itself because I feel like I am over doing it with the conversating.

Welp.. give me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist