Chapter 34

-Simon's Pov-

Everyone was so lost since Samantha left. Everybody was calling her, texting her, even filling Missing Persons reports.

I wanted to find her badly, but I was broken inside.

Nobody has said a single word to me, making me feel invisible. They are all so concerned about Samantha, that they don't even realize that I am broken.

Ever since I found her off on the roof, I have started to have anxiety and panic attacks. I fear soon if we don't find her I will become dangerously depressed.

I sat at my desk, my head propped up with my hands.

I looked at my wallpaper of my computer, and smiled slightly.

It was a picture of me and Samantha at Hawaii. I had her picked up, and she held onto my face, and kissed me. The sunset was behind us making the moment even more beautiful. (This is basically describing the cover btw.)

I thought for a second as I remembered something from that day, causing me to stand up and look at the picture once more.

"I will find you."

-Samantha's Pov-

It has been an entire day with Hayley, Destiny, and Savannah, and I finally let the news about Faith hit me.

She died of lung cancer. This was caused by her smoking since the age of 15, causing her lungs to get weak with the chemicals and smoke. She didn't know until Stage 2 of cancer, but all of the treatment she had didn't help. Within months, she started to lose her hair, become skinnier, and held onto her life very preciously. She died the same day Aiden died, but to different causes.

"So, Samantha. You've been here for a day, and we don't know what had gone on since we last saw you." Said Hayley.

"Yeah. I wanna get to know you. Get to know what is happening in your life." Savannah said as well.

I took a deep breath, starting with Aiden. I moved onto my parents, Kevin, Simon, the roof and now.

"His mother wanted me dead. She didn't want me with Simon. And I also know that he is hiding something else from me, but I don't know what it is." I finished off.

Ever since Hawaii I noticed Simon was a bit off, as if he had a secret that I didn't know about or was about me and I never figured it out what it was.

The girls gathered around me and hugged me. The hug was gladly needed as I practically melted into it.

They finally broke away. "I didn't know you had it so rough since we last saw you." Destiny said.

The others nodded in agreement. I was just exhausted thinking about everything. I wanted to just chill and have my thoughts empty. I wanted to just go play video games, but then I forgot to vlog my goodbye, as I was quitting YouTube.

I dismissed myself and went up to the guest room I was staying in and pulled out my camera, I look around for a place to lay my camera and set it up.

"Hey guys. It is me, Sam. Today I want to talk about something that concerns my personal life. In the past few days, I have had so many emotions, I even wanted to just die, but I basically want a new life. So I decided to quit youtube. I know I have only had this channel for a couple months, but I have hundreds and thousands of subscribers that I didn't think that I would ever have. But, this is to keep myself away from the things I love most in life." I started to look down at my lap and thought about all the Sidemen.

I knew that the Sidemen had never wronged me, except my heart still hurt everytime I saw his face. The secrets and the pity that he gave me made me feel miserable. I couldn't go back if it meant seeing him.

I snapped myself back into reality and I turned back to the camera. "I didn't think I would quit this soon, but this is the best for me. Thank you guys for supporting me the past few months, but I give you my last farwell. Bye guys." I said, gently waving my hand.

I took the SD card out and placed it into my laptop beside the bed.

I wanted to edit it, but there was nothing to edit. I let it render for me to finally post to Youtube.

I didn't do a creative title, just leaving it named 'Goodbye'.

I laid back and looked at the ceiling and thought.

I sat there for minutes until Savannah came in. "Hey Sam."

She was calm, not making my nerves uneven.

"Hey Savannah. I was just thinking." I said, sitting up, and left a spot for her to sit.

She breathed in. "I know you barely know me, but I want to make the effort to get to know you. But can I give you a piece of advice?"

I nodded. "You know how you told us on how you were Simon's first girlfriend ever in the 23 years of his life?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"Don't you think that means something? He could have chosen any person in the world to go out with, and he choose you. He saved you from a truck for God's sake."

I thought for a second. "What about the thing he is keeping from me? If he truly loved me, wouldn't he have said something to me?"

She shook her head. "Samantha. He probably kept you safe by not telling you. A factor that might have been in place was your anxiety. But, it was probably for your own good."

I sighed. "But the key to relationships is truth and love. Both seemed to be broken."

"Samantha. Trust me." Savannah said.

I shook my head. "I can't trust a person I just met. It is hard you know."

She sighed, and left, closing the door behind her.

I laid back down. "Was it worth it?" I whispered.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Alright this chapter isn't as good as I wanted it to be, but ya know, tomorrow's will be better.

I wanna finish this book but don't want to rush it cause I am ending the book at chapter 50, and I have about 15 chapters to go. I have the next book's cover and plot all set up about another Sidemen, and I can't write yet :/

So I have a new friend. Except she is 22 and I am 14. Yet, she is really nice. (Don't worry, she ain't no pyshopath.)

Well if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist