Chapter 38

-Simon's Pov-

I stared at her in awe. "Is it really you?" I asked.

She nodded. "Why wouldn't it be? I mean, I still care about you even though we aren't together anymore. I heard that you left and these guys haven't talked to you since you brought me home."

I wanted to embrace her, and kiss her. But she wasn't mine anymore. "I wanted to make sure you were okay." She told me.

I sighed heavily. "I am not. I am broken." I wanted to pull up my sleeves and reveal myself but it was too soon.

"Why not?" She said, walking towards me gently, with her black heels clicking as they hit the ground.

"I turned into a monster." I said to her. "I have destroyed everything I had in life. My friendship, my career, my true love. It is gone now."

She wrapped her arm friendly around me, as I missed her touch, making me ache. "Simon. Your friends are not gone. We are all here for you, and we won't leave your side again. You can start your YouTube right were you left off. Things will be back to normal. Your not a monster, just a guy that made a mistake."

Her voice was calm and soothing, and made me feel comfortable.

"But what about us?" I said hopeful.

She gave me a disappointing glare. "Simon. Right now, I haven't completely gotten over what happened. I have started a new life, and I am enjoying it. I would love to be in yours, but I am not ready yet. You need to give me time to heal. For now we can be friends because I cannot handle more than that."

I felt the word 'friends' hang in the air, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to be friends forever.

I looked back at all of the others. "So are we all friends again?" I asked hopeful.

They all nodded and piled up in a hug around me.

I winced as pressure was put onto my arms where I cut, and Samantha noticed.

She gave me a weird glace. "What's wrong?"

Everyone backed up and looked at me. "It's nothing." I tried to play it off, but Samantha knew me to well.

"Simon, what is wrong?" She said to me sternly, seeing through me.

I hestintated for a split second, and sighed. I slowly started to reveal my arms to them shamefully. Samantha was crying at the sight.

She traced her fingers the way I did after Kevin hurt her arm. "Did you do this because of me?" She said weakly.

I slowly started to nod as her tears landed on my arm. "Simon." She embraced me tight, fearing that I would disappear if she let go.

"I didn't know that it hurt you this much. I always thought I would be me being the one like this." She whimpered.

"I guess I missed you so much, I became you. I have had anxiety issue with panic attacks ever since that night. I now know exactly what is like to be in your shoes, and I am so sorry you had to go through that." I said to her.

I noticed a small tear slide down my face, and wiped it away so nobody would notice.

"I want the old Simon back." She said looking into my eyes.

I looked away. "Where did he go?" I heard Josh whisper, doubting if he would ever see the same guy.

The rest slowly nodded. "I wish I knew." I said.

"Promise me that you will find him." Samantha said to me.

"I'll try."

~~~

It has been a day since I saw them all. I actually ate food in the morning, and I was more awake than usual.

My mother walked in, not knowing I was in the kitchen. "Simon?"

"Yeah?" I asked her confused.

She covered her mouth slightly. "I haven't seen you out of your room in forever, and your eating. What happened yesterday?"

I thought for a second, and gave a slight smile. "Change of heart, I guess."

"Well, I am so happy to see you happy." She said, walking up to me, and hugging me from behind.

"Mom." I said annoyed slightly. "You can let go now."

She finally let go. "Oh sorry. I just missed you so much."

"Yeah me too." I said quietly. "I wish all of me was back through."

My mother sighed. "I am sure you two will get back together Si. The fact she even came yesterday shows it."

I felt a bit better from her. I quietly ate my food slowly, imagining a life with her, but I wish the future was so far way.

~~~

I was finally happy they would let me into the Sidemen house again as I stared at its entirety.

I walked up, and the door was already open for me, so I didn't have to use a key. I breathed in the smell of Vikk's cooking as he was cooking his legendary star pancakes.

"Hey Vikk!" I said walking in.

He turned around. "Hey Simon. Nice to see you back!"

"Feels good to be back." I added.

I walked upstairs and saw Josh up and about editing a video. I politely knocked on his door. "Hey Josh."

He smiled. "Oh, hey. Didn't know you were coming over today."

"To be fair, didn't think I would until yesterday." I said admittingly.

"Well, I am so sorry all of this shit ever happened. And sorry about my punching you in the stomach. My emotions kinda got a bit overwhelming that day." He said referring back to that night.

"Oh, it is fine now. Wanna hit up some recordings?"

He smiled. "Sure of course! Fifa search and destroy okay?"

I nodded, and headed to my room to my set up.

It was good to be back.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I had to write like half of this on the bus cause I didn't have much time yesterday to write it. Sorry if it isn't at its best quality, but we will live right?

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist