Chapter 32

-Samantha's Pov-

I felt my head pounding, and my stomach turn as I awakened back in my room. I felt the smell of vodka reek off of me as I slowly got out of my bed.

'What happened yesterday?' I thought to myself.

I ran to my bathroom, and felt the vodka go against my digestive system, causing me to throw up.

I held onto my hair as the horrid smell of stomach acid and vodka filled the entire bathroom.

The door opened behind me and I saw Simon, causing yesterday's memories to fly back at me.

I pushed him away, but he refused. I threw up once again, but I felt tears coming down my face, and Simon holding my hair back for me.

I finished up, and I sat against the wall, felling my head pound from my hangover once again, making my head go into my knees.

Simon did the same, sitting next to me. "It is okay." He said rubbing my back.

Refusing his affection, I smacked him away from me, having him get the point.

He sighed and left, not letting me and him get any worse.

I sat for minutes, trying to push away yesterday, but it didn't work. I was gonna jump that building, feel the breeze dry the tears off my face as I pummeled down to the solid ground, the feeling I had only dreamed of since I was born, because of my parents, Aiden, and all the exs that pulled me into so much shit.

÷Flashback÷

I was hiding in my room, keeping away from my drunk parents. I was buried in the corner of my room, staring at my damaged wrists, bruised and had cuts everywhere along it.

Stomping up the stairs, my mother flung the door open. She gave me a death glare, as she did everyday, but this one showed more furry than before. In her hand, she held onto a phone, nearly destroyed by her grip.

"Look what this worthless piece of trash did. She killed my son. Aiden died today because of you." Before I could take it in, she yanked me by the hair and threw me onto the floor.

"W-what?" I mummered.

My dad came up as well, holding alcohol bottle in his right hand. "What did this shit do this time?" He slurred slightly.

I tried picking myself off the floor, but my mother kicked me in my side, and placed her foot on my back to keep me from moving. "She is to blame for Aiden dying today."

My father believed her, as always, never giving me the chance to speak. He frowned upon me and smashed the bottle of alcohol onto my head almost knocking me out.

I felt the shards going into my skin and my skull, but I couldn't do anything but stay put.

Tears ran down my face, but I hid from them as they screamed at me, blaming me for my brother dying.

I didn't know what happened to Aiden or why he died, but I was heartbroken as pain and grief circled around me. He was the only person I had, the only shoulder to cry on and he was the role model in my life. My parents never laid a finger onto him, but when he did something wrong, he never felt the pain, I did. He would always what to take the pain for me, even telling them he deserves it, but they said it all came back to me because I was an accident when I was born.

"Are you even damn listening to me?" Father smacked me across the face, causing my face to feel raw.

They yelled and beat me for 5 hours that night, and I was unconscious by the 2nd hour, and finally help came and took me to the hospital, even though I wanted to die, and not a single charge was left on my parents.

÷Flashback over÷

It was the first time I wanted to 100% die. Of course I cut, but that was because I never could control my emotions. Without Aiden, I couldn't live life. It has been nearly 2 years since that night, and I have wanted to die over fifty times.

I pushed away the memory, thinking about yesterday and how I could never believe Simon from what his mother told me.

I wanted to run away again. Live without the Sidemen. Live with a old friend for the time being until I got a job, putting myself back on my feet. And that was what I was going to do.

I got up from the bathroom, and filled my backpack with everything I needed for a couple weeks.

I stayed quiet, not letting anyone check on me, or know that I was running away.

I opened my window, and looked at the ground, about ten feet was the landing. I threw out my bags, creating cushions, making it softer for me.

I looked down and up, breathing in, I jumped onto the pile with no injury.

I threw my bags onto my back and ran out to the nearest train station.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷So Sam ran away. I left a cliff hanger with a shorter chapter. DEAL WITH IT.

But yeah, I have fall break for a week so updates might be more frequent, and not this weird thing that I do where there is no pattern.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist