Chapter 18

-Samantha's Pov-

"WAKE UP! WE GOING TO HAWAII TODAY!"

I was awaken by a wild Vikk jumping up and down on my bed.

I groaned, and threw a pillow at him.

"Hey! That actually hurt." He yelled back at me.

I let out a small giggle before kicking my legs out of the bed and letting them hit the cold wooden floor.

I noticed all of the boys were out of bed and seem really excited, already ready for the airport.

I looked at the clock, and read the time.

2:19

"You do know we don't need to be there until 5:30 right?" I told them.

Vikk responded the quickest from all of them. "Well, we have to eat breakfast, pick up Tami in her new apartment, pick up all of the Sidemen and Allison and Veronica, and we don't want to miss our flight with customs and stuff. Better early than on time for flights."

I finally hopped out of bed to see Simon, who was staring at me.

"What?" I said with a yawn.

He walked up to me and said, "You just look beautiful, that's all." Before planting a kiss onto my forehead.

"Well, I am surprised you say that. I must of had a good night sleep or you are being really being nice." I said giving a small punch to his arm.

He let out a playful giggle. "Well get ready, Vikk really wants to go pick up Tami for Hawaii, so hurry up before he explodes."

He left closing the door, leaving me to my room to get changed.

I picked up a black boxy tee shirt, some grey joggers, and my black pairs of Vans before changing. (MEDIA)

I wrapped my hair into a messy bun, and took my first look into the mirror.

I made small touch ups to my hair before leaving the room, seeing that I accidentally picked out the almost exact same outfit as Simon, letting a small grin come across my lips.

Simon scanned me up and down before scanning himself. "Guess you love me too much so you decided to dress like me."

We both laughed. "I didn't mean to, it just happened." I explained to him.

"We know the truth." He said jokefully, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

~~~

We walked up to board, and for some reason Simon stopped himself at the gate.

He had a sense of worry in his eyes, causing me to stay with him. "Simon what's wrong?" I asked him.

He snapped himself back to look at me. "Nothing." His voice was higher pitched than usual, telling me he was lying.

I had to almost drag him on board before he could tell me. "Okay Simon. What is really wrong?"

He looked at his feet and started to hesitate himself with the answer he was about to tell me. "Well, everyone has a fear. I have a fear of flying, surprisingly with how much I go place to place for conventions and stuff, but I never got over it. I just don't know why."

He scratched the back of his head as we took our seats, him with the window and me on the other side of him, seeing all of the Sidemen lined up the aisles.

"Oh don't worry. I didn't want to tell you this was my first time flying, but I guess this is a perfect time as any." I said to him, letting something that I wanted to tell him fall out of my mouth.

He gave me a shocked facial expression. "Well how did you go through the gate without any problems? You didn't seem scared at all for it being your first time." I said to me.

I looked down. "Well, I don't know. This was a fear of mine before, but for some odd reason, it vanished, and now I feel like I can do anything." I told him, looking up at the sky, before looking back down at my hands.

Simon told one of them, and turned my head towards him. "When I am with you, I can do anything." His eyes locked into mine and he wasn't worried no more, and let his fear wash away.

Everyone was now seated on the plane, and we heard the flight attendant speak. "Welcome to (random airline) . Flight 167 to Hawaii. Please remain seated as we are ready to take off. Please buckle your seatbel..." I started to lose focus on what the attendant was saying, leaving me stranded in my own thoughts. (Okay I haven't been on a plane before so I don't really know what happens, that is why I cut the attendant off. Deal with it. :/)

I started to feel a small bit of worry fill my body before I felt Simon's small grip on my hand, causing me to turn towards him, giving a weak smile.

He noticed me, and told me to look out of the window, and see the view. We were now taking off, and we started to move, as the images I saw started to move behind me, making me feel a little better for an unknown reason.

My ears started to pop as the images on the ground became smaller and smaller, letting me know I was flying.

I felt proud, and looked back at Simon, who was looking at me, smiling.

"Your staring again Simon." I said jokefully.

He gave me a small chuckle. "Well, can you come with my on all of my flights for now on?" He asked me.

I gave him a confused look. "Why?" I asked him curiously.

"This is the first time I haven't been worried on a plane. Whenever I look at you, all of my fears go away."

I blushed at his response, as a few of the Sidemen and girls overheard the the convo, and let out a small 'Awe' causing the both of us to giggle.

"Well, of course if it means I am with you."

Minutes passed of us being bored before Simon pulled out his phone. "Hey Samantha. Me and Calfrezzy made a playlist on Spotify, and you want to listen to it with me?" (Just saying that they actually did make this, and it constists of Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Green Day, Nickelback, etc, and I absolutely love it.)

"Sure why not." I grabbed one of Simon's earbuds and placed my head on his shoulder as the music started to play.

Song after song, I began to feel more tired, so I laid my head onto Simon's lap, letting me get comfortable.

"Goodnight Sam." I head him say, with a gentle kiss on the side of my face, before letting sleep take over.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Airplanes. I have no idea what they are like, so don't judge me. :P

I don't know what to say in these Authors notes anymore.

Reminder: Starting today, updates will be every other day, so don't worry if I don't update tomorrow tomorrow. Just getting into the routine for school, that is all.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist