Chapter 27

-Samantha's Pov-

It was the last day in Hawaii for me and the others, and me and Simon were getting some alone time, taking me places around the island since that was what the others were doing as well.

I chose a causal outfit, since Simon said it will won't be as fancy like our first date. I chose out a grey Coca-Cola tank top with black skinny jeans and black vans and my black sunglasses. (MEDIA)

I was too lazy to brush my hair out, so I just left it the way it was, which actually looked fairly decent with my outfit.

Simon knocked on the bathroom door. "Will you hurry up? You are not the only one with a date tonight."

I giggled and opened the door to reveal a sleepy Simon since he woke up from a small nap. A small smile escaped his lips. "I am so lucky to have such a beautiful girl as you."

"I totally agree." I told him, kissing his cheek and walked off.

I went down to the lobby, and I saw a familiar face in a military outfit.

I walked up to the guy and tapped his shoulder, getting his attention.

He had a face of recognition, and smiled. "Sam?"

His voice was so familiar, I knew who it was in an instant. "John?"

John Conway. My old neighbor when I was growing up. We were the same age, so we got a long very well. The memories of me and him playing together in our backyards and our conversation between classes in all of our years at school until graduation. He had short brown hair and hazel eyes, and absolutely loved where he came from.

We jumped into a hug. "It has been so long since I have seen you. You have changed so much since high school."

I pulled away from the hug. "I can say the same. I have seen you since you joined the air force after graduation. It is nice to know that you haven't died yet."

A smile came across his lips. "So how has been life since I left? I finally finished my service in the air force and I finally met a girl."

I playfully punch him in the arm, like old times. "John Gregory Conway. Last time I checked, I thought you said you will never fall in love and never get married."

He blushed slightly. "Yeah, but this girl is different and made me rethink everything. And I am actually going to propose to her today."

"WHAT IS HER NAME?" I shouted out to him.

"Her name is Georgia. I met her while I was stationed, and she is absolutely perfect. So what about you? Last time I checked, you were looking for a guy to love after you finished school. I am positive you finished at a university already with how well you are."

I blushed at him slightly. "Well, I met a guy a couple weeks ago, and his name is Simon. He is a gamer, which you know I am addicted too. We are really close, I live with all of his friends and him."

I felt two arms on my shoulders and wrap around my neck, and lips on the side of my face. "Who is this guy?" I heard both Simon and John ask curiously.

"Well, John this is Simon. Simon this is John. John is a very old friend of mine and Simon is my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Simon. Better not hurt her, or I will hurt you." John said to Simon playfully, shaking hands with each other.

"Don't plan on it." I heard Simon whisper, but was serious looking back at his uniform.

I saw a girl walk up to John and take his arm. "I am all ready for tonight. Ready to go John?" The girl asked him.