Chapter 24

-Samantha's Pov-

Me and Simon went down the elevator, so I wouldn't become as exhausted like when I went up the stairs in the hotel room.

We enter a special room that Vikk got for the occasion. The room was romantically lit with only candles. A piano stood in the center, where he will play very soon.

We saw Vikk pacing back and forth, looking worried and nervous.

I went to go talk to him, but Simon went instead, since he understood the feeling more than me.

"Hey Vikk." He said nicely.

Vikk stopped his pacing, and looked at Simon and me, startled. "Oh, h-hey. Thought you were Tami."

"Oh, don't worry man. Tami will love it." Simon told him.

He ran his hand through his hair in distress. "I am not worried. Do I look worried to you? If I do, Tami might say no, and things will get weird between us, and she will move away, and then-"

Simon cut him off. "Chill out man. I was in the same situation like you. The date with Samantha stressed me out so much because I wanted to make sure she will like it. I needed everything to be perfect, and anything that wasn't would feel like the end of me. Tami will love it, she likes you Vikk, so you have a guarantee that this will work."

"You think so?" Vikk asked him with hopeful eyes.

"I know so." He told him, giving him a bro-hug.

Vikk smiled. "Thanks man."

"Well, when you are done with the bromance, I need to rehearse with you before this happens." I said cutting in, jokefully.

Vikk and Simon pulled away from their hug, and Vikk nodded. "Ok, so everything you need is set?"

I nodded and pulled my guitar from behind and put it in front of me, sitting at the edge of the piano.

"Alright. Last rehearsal." Vikk said, taking a seat as Simon leaned against a wall, just incase I have a panic attack.

I strummed my noted as Vikk played his notes.

The song went on, and I sang some lyrics and Vikk sang some as well.

The song went very well, all the notes were right, and the piano and guitar went well together with the styles me and Vikk have.

Simon clapped, smiling widely, and gave me a kiss on the cheek before my nerves got really high and I started to panic. "Sounded great guys."

I heard Vikk's phone buzz, causing me and Simon to break our glances and look at Vikk.

Vikk looked at it, and looked startled. "They are on their way right now. Positions, please."

Vikk lead me to a side of the room, and Simon hid behind a door, so he wouldn't be the odd person there, not contributing in anyway, as Vikk sat at the piano.

The door opened revealing Tami in her red Sidemen jumper and jean shorts as she looked around the room to find Vikk, and smiled widely.

I walked out of the corner I was standing in and walked over to the side of the piano that I sat at originally, where Tami found me and placed her hand over her mouth.

The notes fell out of the piano and guitar without thought or hesitation.

I started to sing the lyrics to the song as I looked down at the guitar strings.

(Don't know many romantic songs :/ so this is what I come up with.)
Vikk-bold
Sam- underlined
Both- both