Chapter 25

-Samantha's Pov-

I awoken in an unfamiliar room with arms around me, which made me feel secure and safe.

I looked to my side and saw the beach, reminding me that I was in Hawaii with everyone, bringing a smile to my face.

Light snoring came from my right side, causing me to turn and see an adorable Simon, fast asleep with a gentle smile across his lips as he slept.

I turn to my side, not hurting my ribs to face him completely without waking him, and lightly tapped his nose with my index finger, causing his eyes to flutter open.

He looked at me and his smile grew wider. "So that is why I had such a good nights sleep." He said, with a raspy voice that I never heard before.

His morning voice made him seem very handsome, and may I add, a little bit sexy in a way, causing me to giggle slightly.

"Well time to wake up, we have places to be." I said, untangling from his embrace and jumped out of bed.

I heard him moan. "But can't I just stay and cuddle with you?"

I giggled at him again. "Come on Si, everyone wants to go to the beach and swim. I would love to cuddle, but I love the beach."

"You are finally giving me a nickname?" He asked me.

"Well, I didn't even notice that, but I guess I finally did." I told him.

"Well, I guess that means I can finally give you a nickname, Sammie." He said, laughing slightly.

He finally got up and kissed my cheek before heading to the bathroom to wash up. He closed the door behind him, before opening it again. "You know you look beautiful in all parts off the day right?"

I turned and blushed, covering my face. "Thank you Si." I said, hearing the bathroom door shut behind me.

I grabbed out of my suitcase my mint tank top, jean shorts, and my black bikini that I hardly ever wore. (MEDIA)

I see Simon come out with his red swim trousers and his black 'Parental Advisory' Criminal Damage shirt.

He looked at me confused. "How come we are going swimming when us two can't go swimming due to our injuries?"

I thought before answering. "Well, my ribs should be completely healed tomorrow, as the doctor said, and I can go swimming to a certain extent. I can't go under the water and the water can't go above my waist." I said, sounding slightly smart. (I don't really know how fast ribs usually heal, so Samantha gets a quick recovery because I would rather not do research.)

He shrugged. "Alright. I can't get my cast wet, so I guess I will probably be hanging with you."

I left to go the bathroom to get ready for the day with the boys, bringing my clothes with me.

I brushed my hair out, leaving it down for the day, and looked into the mirror, smiling at my appearance, before exiting.

I saw Simon's head turn in my direction, and stared again, until I broke his glance by waving my hand in front of his face.

He snapped back, coming back into reality. "Sorry. Just the first time seeing you without a long sleeve or jacket. Why have you never wore something like this before? You look so beautiful."

I blushed slightly before answering. "I felt insure on what people think. With all of my scars and cuts, I didn't want people see them. I had bruises as well, and I didn't want the questions. But now, I honestly don't care what they think, I am much more confident now, and I am happy with the way I look."