Chapter 37

-Samantha's Pov-

Weeks have past since I last saw Simon, and things have gotten better.

I got a job at a restaurant a couple blocks away, Destiny and Hayley both got boyfriends, and me and Savannah lived the lonely life, but it wasn't too bad. Me and Savannah were really close now, and I was just as good friends with her as I am with Destiny and Hayley now.

A new day was upon me, and I went to change into my work outfit. I threw on my black dress and heels, curled my hair, and threw on some jewelry to got with it, since that was the outfit hostess had to wear. (MEDIA)

Savannah had already left for work, while the other two had today off. I made myself a poptart, and walked out the door.

I felt the slight breeze hit my skin, and a chill fluttered down my spine, telling me to grab a jacket for the fall weather.

~~~

I was nearly done with my shift, only a few more people were left to serve.

I saw everyone eating their entrée and smiling at the fine dining.

I was still amazed how I got the job at such a resturant. It was a complete 4 star resturant, nearly 5. The tables were all nicely seat, and the chairs were always designed with equist fabic.

I turned back and looked at the next reservation, and saw the name 'Tobias Lerone' in cursive. I felt my heart to rapidly beat, knowing that it was Tobi.

I looked up and saw him and the other Sidemen with their girlfriend getting out of their cars in there finest clothes.

I wanted to avoid them, but I had to do my job. I saw all of them walk in smiling at the resturant, until they're eyes laid on me.

I smiled. "Hi welcome to {fancy restaurant in England}. I am your hostess Samantha. You must be Tobias Lerone."

I played it off like all of my other orders, but it still wouldn't keep them from asking questions.

"Samantha? Where have you been in the last month? We have been lost without you." Tobi said, embracing me in a hug.

I shuffled out of the hug, knowing my boss was watching me. "Yeah, I really don't want to talk about this. I have a job, and I really like it, and such interactions with the guests can get me fired."

I saw Josh nearly cry. I wanted to do the same, but I had to be professional. I grabbed a stack of menus out for all of them, counting 11 menus for everyone.

I lead them to the largest table reserved for them, letting all of them sit down in their seats. I passed them out, but I had one left over. I looked around to see who was missing.

Simon.

"Where is Simon?" I asked.

I saw all of them roll their eyes. "Wasn't invited." Vikk said.

I was confused. "Why not?"

"Well for starters, he is a inconsiderable idiot. He moved out a little after you left with his parents, and we haven't really heard from him since. But we don't really care." Harry said to me.

"Aren't you guys helping him with the breakup? Why do you guys not care about him anymore? What happened to your friendship with him?" I said to them, placing my hand on the table.

"Ever since we all knew about Lacey and the shit that happened the night he brought you home, we couldn't see him the same way. We saw a cold hearted asshole instead of the guy we once knew." Josh said.

Finding Love (Miniminter Fanfiction) -Revising-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara