Chapter 16

-Simon's Pov-

Me and Samantha were really close now, even for dating for almost a week.

Going on a holiday made me feel really pumped, and I am excited for Vikk to ask Tami out during it. Vikk was honestly really romantic, but he never really got to show it by never being in a relationship like me.

I got a text from an unknown number, so I checked it out.

'Unknown number:

I know where you are heading. See you soon.
-An old friend'

I shrugged it off, feeling no need to get frightened or enthused by the person and decided to record some stuff with Ethan at his house.

I went to the kitchen to tell Samantha. "Hey Sam! I am leaving to see Ethan! Love you." I shouted out.

She appeared around the corner, giving me a grin. "Text me when you get there. Love you too, Simon." She said, coming up to me with wide arms.

We hugged and finally seperated, feeling weird the first time we have been apart since our date. I kissed her cheek before heading out the door.

I felt my phone buzz once again in my pocket. It was the anonymous person again. But this time it read something different.

'Unknown number:

I know you and Samantha are dating. Can't wait for you and her to break up.'

The message drained me of emotions for a second, but soon faded, causing me to block the number, in thought of a crazy fan texting me just for me to get a reply.

I went on my way to Ethan's house with Vikk's old white car he let's me borrow.

~~~

After recording some videos, such as 'The Idiot Test', me and Ethan decided to talk for a little bit.

"So how is life? Ever since Samantha, I haven't really gotten to talk to you much." He told me.

"Well, it has been fantastic. This girl is really special, and I can't see a life without it." I said to him.

He looked down, in disappointment. "Man. You really can't stop talking about this girl, can you?" He seemed to be annoyed of her for a second. Some anger boiled inside of me.

"Well I am sorry, but I am kind of in love. A girl has never made me feel the way I am, and I can't stop what I am doing. She is on my mind every second of the day, and I can't let myself think of something else. The one time I find love, you are annoyed? Everyone else has been waiting for this day, why weren't you?" I screamed at him.

He just got up, and grabbed the keys. "Get out."

He pointed to the door. "I would be glad to." I grabbed the keys, and stomped out the door in anger.

-Samantha's Pov-

I was in the living room, watching television, when Simon walked in.

"Hey Si, how was it?" I asked him.

He ignored me completely, and stomped up the stairs in anger. I followed him up to his room when JJ stopped me.

He gave me a looking warning me not to go in there. I heard something smash in his room, and Simon groan in anger.

"Why? Do you know what happened?" I asked quietly.

He told me to go in my room so it will be easier to talk.

"So, why can't I go see Simon?" I asked him.

He looked down, and then back up. "Well, you never go see Simon when he is angry. He will always do something he won't mean, but do it anyway. You haven't seen some of the stuff he has done to me when I checked on him when we were little."

He stopped and revealed a scar that crept down his arm. I laid my fingers onto it, tracing it until the scar ended. "Simon would never do that." I said in denial.

"But he did. This was from an argument with his mom. She called me over, and I checked on him. But, this happened." He looked away, seeing the memory once again. "Let him cool down for a little bit, then go in there."

"But he needs me now. I can't let someone I love do that." I was in complete denial, and rushed out the door quicker than JJ ever could.

I open the doorknob to reveal a complete disaster. Simon sat on his bed looking down at his fists that were clenched.

He looked at me, and his eyes didn't show the care and passion they once showed. They were now darker, showing true anger in them.

"What are you doing in here?" He said to me, snapping.

I tried to stay calm, but seeing Simon like this truly terrified me. "I had to go and check on you. I can't bare to see you angry." I managed to say to him.

I noticed every move he made was without thought, and I soon was pushed to the wall with full force.

"I love you Samantha." He said looking me up and down, and his eyes were still filled with full anger so I couldn't believe him this time when he said it.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them against the wall giving me no escape. He slammed his lips on to mine, not being gentle at all, and began to grind against me. He made it so forceful, that I couldn't pull away.

The kiss that made me feel nothing, lasted for more that a minute. His arms started to travel up my shirt and up to my bra, but he didn't realize that he let go of my arms, causing me to smack him in the face.

He looked back at me, seeing the fear that was in my eyes. His eyes changed, but mine didn't.

"Samantha, I am so sorry. My anger. I can't help myself. I would never mean to do that to you." He told me with sympathy and regret.

My mind was wild. JJ warned me about this, and I didn't listen. I was just about to get raped, and he didn't stop himself until I smacked him.

I raced out the door, grabbed my guitar from my room, and ran without another thought.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Oh. I had something interesting up my sleeve today. Glad I did, or the next few chapters would probably not be exciting at all.

Well, I am sorry I didn't update yesterday, had some stuff on my mind, and I couldn't type anything, but I am good now.

So, the every other day updates are coming Tuesday, just to remind everyone. :)

Well, if you did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist