Chapter 47

-Samantha's Pov-

The soft snoozing beside me was the only sound in the room as I woke up.

I looked over to see Simon, cuddling me in his arms and him sleeping on his side.

I woke up, and decided to make breakfast for everyone and something special for Simon since it was out one year anniversary.

My feet touched the cold wood floor as I got out of bed, causing me to get goose bumps slightly.

I got my slippers out and walked down the stairs, as the entire house was completely silent for the first time in a long while. With all the crazy events the past few weeks with Skylar and everyone, you were lucky to get a second of silence. Also, I pulled out a camera since Simon said he was going to vlog today, so why not help him out? So I placed the camera down on the counter.

"Hey what's going on guys! It Sam here! Today is me and Simon's one year anniversary so I am gonna make him and all of the people in the Sidemen house breakfast to start it off!" I said in a quiet voice.

I pulled out some berries, such as strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries and put them to the side for later.

I got out the eggs and milk and pancake mix for pancakes, and got out 5 plates. And laid them all out.

I stirred up the pancakes and started to cook them, and danced as I did so, making the cooking much more fun for me, and finished all of them before anyone could wake up.

I laid the pancakes and fruit onto the plate, and covered it all in syrup and powered sugar, and showed the camera. "All ready!Now we just gotta give them to them, and we will be all done!" (MEDIA)

I went around and passed all the food around into their rooms onto the nightstands for them to when they wake up, with the camera in hand taking it with me.

I walked up to me and Simon's room, and got a tray for him, and laid a glass of orange juice and the plate onto it, and a little note saying 'Thought I would give you a nice meal for the occasion. It is the least I could do. Happy one year Si' and I signed it off with my name, waved to the camera, and put my finger to my lip saying to be quiet. I walked out and signed myslef off for now and laid the camera down near the banister. With nothing else to do, I went downstairs to watch the Flash. (Honestly this show is amazing, and you need to watch it. Like after you read this chapter cuz I worked hella hard on it.)

I was about two episodes in when people finally started to wake up, and come down to thank me for making breakfast.

Vikk was the first. "Hey Sam. Thanks for the breakfast, it was amazing. You excited for today?" He asked, sounded even more excited than me.

"Umm.. yeah. I am just wondering what Simon has planned. He hasn't told me anything except that it is going to be very special." I shrugged my shoulders gently.

Vikk giggled slightly. "Well I am sure it is gonna be fantastic. I know Simon is super excited for it. Well I got to go and get so groceries, so see you in a few."

He walked off and went out the door, as the door made a small bang, causing Tami and Josh to wake up. "What was that?" They asked me in sync. "Me and Freya were sleeping and she wanted me to check it out." Josh included.

"Vikk went out to get some groceries." They both nodded and returned to their rooms, probably to enjoy their food.

Lastly, I heard Simon get out of his room, and his phone in hand, vlogging in his morning voice. "So now after I finish my breakfast from my lovely girlfriend, I now have to go thank her, and say good morning."