Chapter 9

-Samantha's Pov-

"Hey Tami, can I talk to in the bathroom please?" I whispered to her as the guys took their seats.

She gave me a confused look before agreeing.

We walked our way to the restrooms in a quiet but quick manner, before closing the door behind us.

"What did you want to talk about?" Tami asked me curiously.

I looked down at my feet. "You know the guy I have a crush on that I didn't tell you about?" I said quietly, and she gently nodded her head, with a smile creeping along her lips.

I took a deep breathe before I spoke again. "Well that guy is Simon." I said, finally admitting it to myself and to Tami.

She began smiling wildy."Yes! I knew it! You guys are way to cute NOT to be together!"

I smiled weakly, but she saw through me. "What is wrong? Shouldn't you feel happy that you like Simon?"

I didn't know. "I couldn't answer that even if my life depended on it. He makes me feel happy, with the blushing and butterflies he gives me, but something in me makes me feel guilty. It might be because I swore I could never fall in love again. But I am already falling for him and I can't stop myself." I said looking back down, feeling the words drain my excitement.

"Samantha, come on. You don't need to feel guilty, and for whatever reason you promised yourself not to fall in love, was because you were afraid. Some promises are meant to be broken if it is for the right cause." She told me rubbing my shoulder gently.

My thoughts were flooded, and I was drowning in them, feeling as if the thoughts filled my lungs, and I couldn't get back to the air.

"But, I am broken. Nobody is going to be able to fix me. My heart had taken too much damage." I breathed, letting a tear slip from my eyes.

Tami saw and wiped it away. "Maybe Simon is your missing piece, and he is the part you need to to be put back together. If you let him, you might be as good as new." The words escaped her mouth, making it seem like Simon was the guy to make me happy, and not to worry about a single thing.

I felt better, my tears only lasted for a second, making my feelings of Simon become stronger, pushing away all of my promises and pain from my past.

The door opened to reveal Allison, somewhat worried. "Hey, um- is everything okay in here? You guys have been gone awhile, and the food has already came." She said looking at the both of us, but noticed my lightly puffy eyes from earlier.

"Are you okay Sam?" She asked concerned, looking into my eyes.

I smiled widely. "Never been better!" I said before exiting the restroom to return back to the guys.

I sat across from Simon, making my heart slightly skip a beat. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, your back! What were you talking guys talking about in there?"

I came up with a reasonable, but slightly embarrassing lie.

"Just girly stuff. You probably don't want to know." I said.

He flustered a bit, and apologized for asking, thinking that I was on my thing. (Girls, we know what this is. I feel so awkward writing this, but it fits...)

I looked back down, and blushed a little bit. It was hard trying to not let Simon know I like him, of course I wanted to tell him, but it was too soon for anything.

We all ate our food, but walking out the door, I saw him.

Kevin.

I looked back down, putting hair in my face, and hide behind the guys, but it was too late.