Chapter 29

-Simon's Pov-

I finished up editing up my video and headed to wake up Sam when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pull my phone put and see the picture of me and my mom, telling me that she was calling.

Answering the phone, I walked out into the hallway, being as quite as I could be trying not to disturb Sam.

"Hey Sweetie. How's it going?" I heard her say through the phone.

"Oh nothing mum. Just finished editing, and I was about to wake up Sam." I told her.

I walked to the stairs and took a seat at the top of the steps. "Oh, that's nice. I was just gonna ask you something about her."

I shrugged. "Ask away."

There was a small pause, and then she asked a question. "I was wondering if we could finally meet the girl. I mean, she was unconscious in our house, I want to meet this girl of yours."

I felt nervous to answer her back without Sam's permission. This would be the first time meeting them, and I don't want her to panic or freak out about it. But I knew she would have to meet them eventually, I mean we have been dating for over 2 months and I do hope to marry that girl one day.

"Sure. Just give us a date and a time and we will come and meet you guys."

Sam came out of my bedroom door and rubbed her eyes. "Hey babe. Gonna go get some food and then we can do whatever you want." She said, patting my shoulder before walking down the stairs.

My mom answered back to me. "How about maybe Tuesday? That will get you a couple days to get some videos done and some tickets to head back for a day to visit us and your brothers."

"Alright see you then mum. I love you." I told her.

"Love you too Si. See you in a couple of days." She told me before hanging the phone up.

I got up from my seat, and walked down the stairs to see Josh finishing up a challenge video with Harry, and Sam off to the side eating a poptart.

I walked over to Sam, and wrapped my arms around her from behind, and whispered in her ear. "Hey Sammie."

She gave out a quiet giggle. "Hey Si."

"I just want to tell you I just talked to my mum, and I am heading home for the night on Tuesday. I was wondering if you would like to come with me, my family is dying to meet you."

She pondered for a second before answering, but took little time for an answer.

"Okay. I mean I have to meet them eventually. It only seems right to meet the creators of this amazingly handsome and charming man that I love." She said to me, gently poking my nose that was next to her ear.

"Alright, I will get the tickets for the both of us later, we just need to get some videos and pack, then we will be all set.

-Samantha's Pov-

My heart was racing a billion beats per minute. But my words came out calmly and gently.

I was panicking about meeting Simon's parents. They knew about my suicide attempt and I felt them judging me already.

'Why are you dating a girl that tried to commit suicide in our apartment?'

'Can't you date a girl that at least wants to live?'

And the thoughts flooded my mind, but the day would eventually come, and I would rather to hear the words now rather than later.

Simon didn't notice my panicking mood, which was a good thing. I walked up to my room, threw the rest of my poptart away, and just stared at the ceiling.

Finding Love (Miniminter Fanfiction) -Revising-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें