chapter 1.

betrayal ? yk where the person you love so much hurt you in a way you never imagined. hurt you so bad it turned into trust issues. you questioned yourself why weren't you good enough ? will you ever be good enough ?

well kk arnold and paige bueckers has been best friends since 4th grade. they met on the first day of school when they were partnered together. they've been inseparable since.. nothing could break them apart or so they thought.

as they got into high school they began to grow apart. kk met azzi as they had chemistry together and played on the same basketball team. they started dating after 8 months.

kk & azzi were a power couple.. they were so in love or that's what everyone thought. both kk and azzi put 100% into the relationship in the beginning ... but after a year of dating azzi started to get distant .

kk had no idea why but she knew azzi needed her space . she was happy to give it to her she just wish she would tell her why.

paige also had become distant.. she never had time to hang out with kk anymore she always seemed "to busy". kk felt trapped was she losing her girlfriend and best friend ? but she her loyalty was 100 no matter what.. she hoped she didn't do anything wrong.

4 months later kk began to notice that paige and azzi were getting closer and closer.. kk wasn't insecure so she thought nothing of it. she just didn't wanna lose her best friend or girlfriend. they both meant so much to her and were one of the most important things in her life.

august 21st 2022 .

kk🦋.

i decided to go see paige today.. we haven't hung out in a while due to constant basketball games & practices . i texted paige but she didn't text back. who knows she's probably sleeping. we both loved to sleep when we weren't doing anything else.

i got out of my car and walked to her dorm and saw paige on her bed sleeping.. mouth wide open like there's no tomorrow.

i quietly closed the door and walked over to her bed.. i leaned over her and grabbed her water from the night strand. and i poured it on her face. she shot up quick . i was laughing so hard.

"man you play to much bruh" paige said wiping her face.

"well you in here sleeping like you a stressed out single mom of 4 kids" kk said laughing.

"yk what kk forget you" she said laughing.

"come on let's go out or something we haven't hung out together in a minute" kk said.

"bet lemme go change real quick" paige said getting out of her bed.

azzi🎀.

i walked out of the coffee shop and when i checked my phone i saw that kk had texted me.. i didn't know if i wanted to text her back... but i did because i have been distant.

mylove🫶🏾- azzi
soulmate💕- kk.

soulmate💕- hey baby, haven't heard from you in a while .. hope your doing okay! text me when you can. i love you.

mylove🫶🏾- hey sorry, i have been doing a lot of school work!

soulmate💕- that's good.. can i come by later ?

mylove🫶🏾- yeah!

soulmate💕: bet, i will see you later !

mylove🫶🏾: okay.

i hated being this way towards kk but ionk what's going on. like treating me so good im just so confused right now.

i got into my car and headed to my dorm. when i got there i got straight into the shower.. my body is sore i been in the gym a lot more trying to work past my injury.

kk🦋.

"no paige stop" kk said as she ran from her.

paige and kk had just left the mall after going to a latte shop.. and paige hated hers.

kk wouldn't switch with her so paige tried to pour hers onto kk. and she was not playing that so she ran through the mall.. people were looking at them crazy but she ain't care she was about to have her clothes ruined.

paige💕.

i was at the mall with kk because she wanted to hang out.. but i just couldn't focus.. my mind was constantly on azzi.. all i could think about was azzi.. the mixed girl with the brown curly hair.

i dont know what's going on.. me and azzi had become closer and closer. the more time i spent with her the more i would think about her.

kk's my best friend .. i love her with everything inside of me she's been my best friend since 4th grade. we do everything together and i couldn't imagine hurting her. i just don't know what to do.

she's been there through everything.. the ups and downs .. our families accept each other. it's like she's my blood sister that's how close our bond is.

i know i have been a little distant when it comes to her.. but i couldnt let her find out that im crushing on azzi. that's my best friends girlfriend ik it's wrong but my heart can't help it. i can't help who i love.

part of me feels so guilty but the other part just wants to be with azzi no matter what. azzi and i have been getting closer and most people think it's a friendship bond. we both know it's more than that.

kk just doesn't know and she doesn't need to.. we're just constantly hoping that the feelings that we have for each other goes away. but we know it most likely won't ever go away.

azzi🎀.

the guilt that i feel about this whole situation.. but i constantly think about paige and i can't help it.. it's wrong ik especially since she's my girlfriends best friend but my heart says be with paige.

that's what i want.. but i don't want to hurt kk.. she doesn't deserve it. she's a good person she's caring , kind, and loving.. she's never hurt anybody.

she doesn't deserve this.. but my heart wants what it wants.. and that's paige.

first chapter okay🥹. paige & azzi know they dead wrong. vote & comment! 🙃.

bound by basketball- kk arnold + juju watkins जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें