chapter 28.

kk🦋.

after my fight with juju i decided to do something nice for her. to apologize for the way i acted towards her. i've been seeing my counselor and it's been helping a lot.

i walked out of target and walked to my car. i got in connecting my phone and driving to our dorm. ik juju would be out with amoura out now so it gave me time to set up.

i grabbed the bags and walked to our dorm. i began setting everything up and i let paige know she offered to bring a cake.

after about 10 minutes paige came over with a cake. i set it on the front of the bed.

"i'm proud of you bestie.. your so mature yk that ?" paige said.

"thank you bestie.. i appreciate you and thank you for helping me set this up" i said hugging her.

"ofc anything for you lovely. imma head out cus she's gonna be here soon. i love you" paige said.

"i love you!" i yelled as she walked out the door.

i fixed up everything making sure everything was perfect. i grabbed my phone and recorded saving it to my camera roll.

juju🌸.

"ik that was fun we should do it again soon" i said to amoura.

"most definitely bestie, but give me a hug i promised to meet paige at starbucks" she said.

i gave her hug and she smiled at me.

"okay girl have fun. i love you!" i said.

"i love you!" she said running to her car.

i just laughed.. she's so head over heels for paige and it really shows. i love that for her and im really happy for her. i walked to our dorm and opened .

i think kk is here ion remember seeing her car but she might be. i opened the door turning on the light. i closed the door looking forward i saw kk.

shocked was i all i could think of. i walked up to her smiling.

"kk ? what's this ?" i asked.

"read it babe!" she said eagerly.

"i'm sorry babe" i read out smiling at her

"i'm sorry babe" i read out smiling at her. it was so sweet.

"aww mamas, i love it" i said.

she came up to me hugging me tightly. she laid her head on my chest.

"i really am sorry tho babe.. i totally flipped out and it wasn't your fault and i shouldn't have exploded like that" she said.

"baby it's okay. everyone has their moments. i really appreciate this and the thought. it's so sweet and i love it" i said.

we pulled away and i walked closer to my bed. i pulled out my phone and started recording. i put my phone in my back pocket and looked at the cake.

i just bursted out laughing. because this was the funniest but cutest thing ever omg.