chapter 38.

1 month later🫧.

juju🌸.

i walked out of the bathroom and went to the door because someone was knocking. i opened it and saw my ex boyfriend dj standing there. he was dressed in basketball shorts and a muscle shirt.

"dj ? what are you doing here" i asked.

"i miss you judea" he said.

"have you lost your mind ? man you hurt me dj. real talk. i was down for you no matter what i was there i wanted to marry you and HURT ME. over a argument you decided to walk out like i meant nothing, you don't get go miss me dj" i said.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking right" he said.

"man fg allat. it's over dj DONE. i have a gf and i'm happy. i moved on and now it's your turn" i said.

"please just lemme talk" he begged.

"dj no, ion have time for this man. ion really care to hear what you gotta say because when i wanted to talk you left." i said.

he walked inside my dorm and turned around.

"CAN YOU HEAR ? i said i do NOT wanna talk. so leave you can't be here if my gf come in here and see you she's gonna freak you gotta go" i said pushing him towards the door.

"why tho judea ? we use to be so in love." he asked.

"YOU dj it was you. you did this okay you ruined our relationship. i tried to talk it out but you was too much of a coward to talk so you walked out. you think it's okay for you to just come back into my life like nothing happened?

"after all the pain you put me through ?" i added.

"juju i'm sorry okay i made a mistake and im tryna fix it" he said.

"you can't fix it it's over & done with."

"what did you want me to do judea ? we was sitting their yelling at each other it was to toxic man. ian wanna fight with you"

"talk dj, that's what i wanted. i wanted you to sit down like an adult and talk calmly and work it out. we were dating dj for 3 years. we both knew we were gonna argue at some point cus it's normal but it wasn't right for you to walk out" juju yelled.

"i wanted you to sit down and say well let's talk it out so we can fix this together but instead you left and never came back. that hurt me. YOU hurt me. i shouldn't have to explain this to you" i said wiping my tears.

"i'm sorry for all the pain i've caused you juju i really am. please just lemme make it up to you."
he said.

dj🫶🏾.

seeing juju cry because of the pain i put her through makes me feel so guilty. i came here to make it right with her and try to get her back.

she's really standing on business with me tho. i watched as she wiped her tears she looked at me and pushed me towards the door.

"get out dj" she said.

"juju please, i'm just tryna make it right" i said.

i walked towards her and grabbed her waist i could tell she was fighting it. she tried fighting me off but since i'm stronger than her it didn't work.

i pushed her to her bed and got on top of her. kissing her neck. i watched as tears filled her eyes.

"dj get off, STOP LET GO OF ME" she yelled as she screamed and kicked.

"judea stop fighting it, lemme make it up to you" i whispered.

i pinned her hands down beside her head. she continued to kick and screamed. i smashed my lips to her hoping to make her stop.