chapter 7.

juju🌸.

"I GOTCHU BALL" juju yelled as her team were running a drill.

kaitlyn allied the ball to juju who laid it up.

"nice work girls, alright lets get a water break" coach g yelled.

the team all clapped they had put in a lot of work this practice & was really locked in. the girls walked to the locker room.

during practices coach g mostly used the 5 starters in offense and then other girls on defense and kk was in that starting lineup during practices. she had learned all the girls best skills and weakness and they learned hers.

coach g could tell kk was passionate about basketball she gave her all every time she step foot on the court.

through the last couple of months kk had taken rayah's starting spot which caused a little conflict between the two.

"good practice guys" india said.

"kk your a beast girl" aaliyah said.

"thank you lele" kk smiled.

"juju you not gone tell yo gf good job ?" kaitlyn said.

"dude yall messy" juju said as they all laughed.

they had told the team they made it official and it didn't come as a surprise to any of them.. they had known from day 1 they liked each other.

rayah walked into the locker room and grabbed her water bottle from her locker room. she grabbed her phone and everyone was looking at her.

because rayah was the one that spoke to everyone at anytime. she was the encourager because not everyone had it easy and everyone was fighting something no one knew about. & she made it a priority to make someone laugh everyday.

"ray you good ?" india said calling her by her nickname.

"yup chillin" rayah replied.

"what's up ? you been in a really bad mood lately we're like sisters" kk said.

"oh really cus sisters don't take their sisters spots now do they ?" rayah said loudly.

"omg your still mad at me about that ? rayah it's not my fault it was coaches choice" kk said.

"mhmm" rayah said.

"what do you mean mhm ?"

kk was really getting angry .. she never really lost her cool but rayah hadn't really been nice to her.

"what i said" rayah replied.

kk got up and walked towards rayah.

"look man, i didn't do nothing to you so ionk what your problem is-"

"YOUR MY PROBLEM, I REALLY DONT CARE KAMOREA YK YOU DEAD WRONG" rayah screamed back.

at that point they were both yelling at each other in each others faces and the whole team tried to calm them down.

juju walked out of the locker room and back in.. where she grabbed a new whistle from the storage locker .

"HEY, HEY, HEY" juju yelled but it didn't work.

she got on top the table and blew the whistle loud. the both stopped and looked at her.

"AYE BOTH OF YALL CUT IT OUT d***" juju said jumping down.

"both of yall need to stop yall are sisters you guys are in here screaming at each other like that for what ? over a starting spot ?"

"oh great take your gf's side" rayah said grabbing her bag.