chapter 37.

juju🌸.

i called paige early this this morning to let her know what happened with kk. she decided to come to cali bcus kk don't have the motivation to get out of bed.

"baby, please ik your sad but do it for your brother. ion like seeing you like this" i said.

i watched as she stared at the wall, tears ran down her face. i got into bed beside her. pulling her into me i held her tightly as she began crying harder.

"it's okay baby i promise" i said rubbing her back.

she wiped her tears and took a deep breath. she held onto my shirt tightly. she began breathing heavily. she looked at me.

i could tell she was begging for help with her eyes. she started to panic. i sat her up and grabbed her hands.

"baby calm down, deep breath it's okay" i said.

i cupped her face as i could hear her breathing heavily.

"it's okay mamas, your okay just breathe" i said.

i spent more than 2 minutes trying to calm her down but it wasn't helping her. so i called paige.

"hello ? wya ?"

"im about 5 minutes away why ?" she asked.

"kk's having a panic attack and i can't calm her down. it's getting worse and it's never been this bad before. look at me baby you okay.. ionk what to do she's freaking out and so am i but ionk how to help her" i said.

"okay just relax im almost there" she said.

we said goodbye and hung up.. i watched as kk got up quickly going to her side of the room. she paced back and forth trying to calm herself.

i walked up to her hugging her.

"please help" she cried out.

"kk look at me, breathe baby breathe. your good i promise your okay love" i said.

i watched as she quickly fell to the floor her eyes still on mine.

"mamas" i cried.

i held her hand as i continued trying to calm her down. paige ran into the room and came straight to kk.

"hey bestie, it's okay im here just breathe pretty girl" she said.

paige sat down beside her caressing her cheek. kk could feel her breathing slowly going down. she'd never panicked like that before.

she sat up and hugged paige tightly. paige wiped her tears as she leveled out her breathing. kk got up and went to juju hugging her as well.

"mama" she whispered.

"your okay my love" i said wiping her forehead.

kk🦋.

"NO BABE STOPPP" i yelled running away from juju as she tried to throw me in the pool.

i grabbed my phone and sat down in a lawn chair. every since my panic attack i been out in the sun relaxing my body and mind.

coach made me sit out the first practice but i went back yesterday and better than ever. tbh ion even know why i reacted like that.

all i could think about was my brother. how much pain he endured before he died. and for that man to say that about him really triggered me i guess.

"BABY" juju yelled at me.

"huh ?" i said snapping my head at her.

"you okay ?" she asked me.

"oh yeah, just thinking" i said smiling at her.

she handed me a glass of iced tea and kissed my cheek.

"thank you babe" i said to her.

she smiled at me before going to talk to amoura. i watched as paige walked over to me. she sat down beside me.

"hey bestie" she said smiling.

"hey bestie" i said.

"you okay ? ik it's been a rough couple of days for you" she said rubbing my back".

"yes.. do you think my brother is proud of me ?" i asked her.

"ofc kk.. your brother IS proud of you FOREVER. your such a loving and caring person. your doing so good in life your gonna be great. he's most definitely proud of you baby" she said.

i quickly wiped my face holding back my tears. she smiled at me. leaning in she hugged me tightly.

"i'm sorry, ian mean to make you cry" she whispered.

"no it's fine" i said laughing wiping my face.

juju walked over to us and she sat down her tea and phone.

"what's wrong baby ?" she asked me.

"oh nothing i'm good just talking with paige and got a little emotional" i said.

she nodded and me and i stood up and hugged her.

"i love you mamas" she said.

"i love you more" i said.

she leaned in and pecked my lips.

paige💕.

i been doing my best to keep kk happy. after that panic attack i could not let that happen again. it's hard seeing yo best friend like that especially knowing everything that's she been through.

regardless kk always pulls through. she's just so strong and she never let anything get her down for to long. once she's knocked down she pick herself back up and i love that about her.

"i love you kk.. yk that ? imma always be here for you to hold you , the person you can cry to. to pick you up when you fall. it's me and you 4life" i said.

"i love you paigey b, yk it's vice versa. thank you for being here especially during my hardest times. your amazing bestie" she said.

she hugged me and rocked us back forth. this was all she needed was someone to hold her and be there for her.

we sat down and continued talking and scrolled on our phones. kk looked up at me and showed me her phone.

THESHADEROOM: uhh ohh roomies looks like usc women's basketball star juju watkins attacked a man at a party. fans say their was a commotion between him and her girlfriend kk arnold after he called her the b word and mentioned her deceased brother. what yall think ? juju protecting her girl we love it bookie !

"boy juju put them dukes on em" i said making kk laugh.

"GIRL BOO, but she did tho" kk said.

me and kk lightly laughed.

"baby come here" kk yelled.

juju and amoura both walked over to us. kk showed her phone to juju letting her read it. she looked at us and shrugged.

"well, he outta know his place when it comes to female. & know better than to speak on somebody deceased brother" juju said.

"PERIOD POOH" me and amoura yelled together.

amoura smiled and leaned down pecking my lips. she look so good in that bathing suit she must be tryna umm. juju and amoura pulled up their chairs and we talked. we was just vibing.

chapter 37🥹! this one was kind sad but it gets better by the end 🥲. i just love them tho so cute! vote and comment 🙃!