chapter 6.

8 months later.

8 months has passed since kk last seen paige and azzi. she'd been working on the healing process but battling depression is NOT easy..

kk has been with juju for almost a year. they had gotten closer and closer. more of an intimate relationship. both kk & juju were becoming attached to each other.

although it's been some months kk could feel her mental health declining. it was hard pretending all the time and hiding how she really felt.

she didn't wanna seem weak.. her mind made her think that, but she was constantly fighting it off.

kk is currently at juju's dorm.. they were chilling and just had just got out of basketball almost a hour ago.

"juju do you think i would look good with this outfit" kk asked showing juju her phone.

"ofc baby, you look good in anything" juju said.

kk felt the butterflies flying around in her stomach.. her cheeks rosy red & her face showed a huge smile portraying a straight pearly whites.

"thank you ma" kk said.

juju🌸.

the more time i spend with kk the more i fall for her. it's hard not to be in love with her she's beautiful, talented, sweet, and so caring .

her smile & her laugh is contagious. it's been almost 9 months . but it feel like it's been forever with her.

their teammates had noticed the two .. they already knew they had feelings for each other . they knew after almost a month kk and juju were not good at hiding the fact that they like each other.

kk🦋.

me and juju are currently cuddling . watching movies and eating snacks it was our go to think to do together .

her touch made me shiver.. being in her arms made me so happy genuinely. no matter how sad i am or how depressed i am she always make me feel better.

i could feel the sexual tension between them, but she wondered if juju could feel it and if so did she like it.

she looked up at juju who was biting down on her bottom lip.. she could definitely feel the sexual tension just as much as kk did.

they looked into each other eyes for almost 10 seconds.. and juju's urge to kiss her took over her head and thoughts.

juju slowly leaned down and passionately kissed kk.. and kk didn't take long to kiss back. juju rolled them over and she was on top of kk.

kk's hands roamed down juju's body and back up stopping at her breasts. juju began to spread kk's legs as she got into between them using her knees to keep her up.

juju's hands roamed kk's body stopping at her neck.. she kissed down to her neck. kissing and sucking on it. she could hear kk's moans.

juju pulled back looking into kk's eyes.

"you okay ?" juju said.

"yes.. are you ?" juju said.

"yes.. i mean im good but was that to much ?" juju said.

"ofc not.. i like you juju like like you like you" kk said.

juju got off of her and sat on the bed next to kk.

"i like like you to" juju said smiling.

she grabbed juju's hands and hugged her.. they hugged for a while.. both of them taking in the thought that they had finally confessed their feelings.

they were both in love.. they wanted to be with each other. between that juju knew kk had trust issues. she had her heartbroken not only by her ex gf but her best friend .

she knew it would take her a while to get use to it but juju was 100 and how she felt was real.. she knew she would treat kk right no matter what.

she was kk's safe place.. to talk to, to cry to, to laugh and eat with. she was one of the real ones in kk's life and she wanted her to know and see that.

"kk ik you have trust issues.. but i promise you i would and will NEVER hurt you no matter what. im here for you & im gonna love you the right way" juju said holding her hands..

kk looked juju in the eyes.. she knew juju was real but her heart wouldn't let her expect it just yet. not personal just protective.

"i know juju.. it's just my heart won't let me yet and I'm trying" kk said.

"i understand that kk. 100% even if you not ready imma always be here and waiting for you my love. take care of your heart baby" juju said.

"juju i want to be with you .. i dont wanna wait what if my heart takes to long.. i want you but promise me we will take it slow and be patient with me ?" kk said.

"i promise baby.. forever" juju said.

"so with that being said.. kk will you be mine officially and forever ?" juju said .

"yes i will" kk said back.

juju pulled her into a hug.. she lifted up kk's chin with her finger looking into her eyes. the ones she had fell in love with.

she leaned in and kissed kk. and kk kissed back. juju's hands went down to her waist.

kk hands went around juju's neck as she stood on her tippy toes . ofc juju was taller than her.. it was what made their relationship even cuter.

"mm aww your so cute and short" juju mumbled into her lips.

"stop im not that short" kk said.

"mm your so cute mamas" juju said .

"your cute" kk said.

"come on let's finish our movie baby".

juju grabbed kk's hand and led her to the bed. juju laid down and pulled kk on top of her. juju kissed kk's forehead as she felt her drifting off to sleep.

juju admired her now girlfriend.. she was so happy because to say she was in love with her. that's all she wanted was to be with kk and make her happy.

chapter 6🥹! aww kk + juju made it official. jokes on azzi can't wait for her and paige to see them pop out. vote & comment 🙃!