chapter 43.

kk🦋.

"kk i want you back" she said.

i stared at her.. like i had no words ian no what to say. juju came out and stared. she looked so confused.

"baby what is she doing here ?" she asked me.

"idk i'm tryna see myself" i said.

"please kk i just nobody treated me like you did" she said.

"azzi.. with all due respect i forgave you.. yk what i forgive you even if your not sorry even if you never apologized. because i learned that life is to short to be mad at somebody. you really hurt me and took a lot from me but as a child of God i learned to forgive."

"i'm happy, very much in a happy relationship. so me and you will never work and there is never a chance for us to get back together. azzi you need help. mentally and emotionally. your not yourself" i said.

she stared at me and then at juju then back at me. i watched as tears rolled down her face. she turned around and walked away. i slowly shut the door.

"baby ?"

"yes mamas ?" juju asked.

"you think i was to mean ?" i asked.

"no baby, i think you handled that situation perfectly. i think it hurt her that you said she needed help. but i'm proud of you for how you handled the situation and for forgiving her without her apologizing"

"the level of growth and maturity at your age is amazing" she said

i smiled at her and hugged her. it feels good for someone to say that. i tried so hard and took so much time to heal and forgive but i did it.

and with God by my side ik i could do it! i still have respect for azzi because everyone make mistakes and everyone has done something their not proud of.

i had to learn how to forgive as Jesus did! and it made my heart happier and it felt like weights were lifted off my shoulders when i finally did.

i grabbed my phone and sat down on my bed. going straight to my daily prayer.

"i love you yk that ?" juju said breaking the silence.

"i love you more mamas, your the most amazing gf ever. the way you put up with me and my emotions and the way you always help me celebrate my brother or listen to me talk about him. like your amazing. and i'm really grateful for you forever! you got my heart forever" i said smiling at her.

she walked up to me and hugged me.

"stop before you make me cry" she said.

she cupped my face and kissed my cheek. God brought her into my life cus he knew i needed someone as real, caring, loving, and patient as her.

i felt so unlovable when coming to California but she changed my whole perspective of love and life in general.

"it's yo world baby, we just living in it. you can have wtv" she said.

juju🌸.

"hey you, how you feeling ?" i asked bronny.

"i'm good, i get off these crutches tomorrow so that's good" he said.

i nodded at him and smiled. to say i'm proud of bronny is an understatement because iykyk he's so stubborn and will not let anyone help him but him being in a car accident he really showed how strong he is.

i was more of a mess than he was, constantly crying and worried i just never thought i would see my best friend in the state of almost dying.

"i'm proud of you" i said following him to the kitchen.

"thank you best" he said smiling.

"i really appreciate you. for being here every step of the way even the days where i was pushing you away and yelling but you stuck beside me" he said.

and i nodded because he wasn't lying. there were days were he would throw things at me & anytime i wouldn't give him more than 2 pain pills he would cut up so bad.

some days he would ignore me and my phone calls and it was just bad. but he knew i wasn't gone stay away for too long.

"morning baby" savannah said.

she kissed bronny's forehead and grabbed her smoothie.

"juju your here early"

"bronny called and asked me to come hang with him" i smiled.

"ohh chile couldn't be me i would still be in my bed right now he would just have to wait" she said making us laugh.

"ntm mom, but juju loves me to much not to come right away" he said smirking.

"yeah yeah wtv" i said.

i sat on the couch beside him and turned on netflix. i watched as bronny iced his knee. hissing in pain. he looked at me and i nodded.

"here you go" i said giving him to 2 pills.

"and don't bronny cus no" i said before he could open his mouth.

"2 pill don't help tho juju please" he begged.

"no bronny you just gone have to deal with the pain i'm sorry im not giving you more than 2" i said.

"bruh i hate you" he mumbled.

and that didn't bother juju cus he said that everytime she wouldn't give him more than 2 she knew he ain't mean it so. he was also off sedatives when he said it and never really realized it.

"yeah bronny sure" i said sitting down beside him.

"juju ? get me a cover please i'm cold" he asked.

"yeah i'll be back" i said.

i grabbed a big fluffy cover for bronny putting it over him.

"i'm not handy cap girl" bronny laughed.

"but you still need my help so" i said.

bronny put some cover over me and laid his head on my shoulder. i could tell he was gonna fall asleep.

i watched as he stared into my eyes.. leaning closer and closer in slowly moved my head.

"bronny what are you doing ?" i asked slowly.

he continued to lean in and kissed me. our lips touching i felt him grabbed my thighs.

"mm bronny" i breathed out.

chapter 43🥹! first of all, azzi do need help not to be mean. i know bronny and JUDEA DID NOTTTT. vote and comment 🙃!