chapter 45.

5 months later🫧.

kk🦋.

"do you have suicidal thoughts ?" Amanda asked me.

"no, i've been happy! smiling and laughing constantly i feel like i can breathe again. i talk to God everyday and i feel like he's protecting me"

"that's good kk" she said smiling at me.

"who or what's hurting you the most ?" she asked me.

"my mother. i feel like she's going harder on me cus i'm not tolerating her narcissistic ways & i'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt" i said.

"kk i'm so proud of you! i knew you would overcome that narrative in your head that you didn't want to live. your a special girl!"

"one last question before our session ends" i nodded at her.

"do you miss her ?" she asked me.

i sat there quietly, because she meant juju ? i haven't really thought about her since our breakup. i have been focusing on getting my headspace right as well as my mental health.

"juju ? well tbh i havent thought abt her since we broke up but yes i do miss her. she brought out the best in & i feel like whenever we talk again she's gonna be proud of the progress i have made" i said smiling.

me and amanda said our goodbyes and i drove to starbucks. lately i have been so happy and living life. i can't remember the last time i cried or was depressed.

and i owe that all to juju cus this what she wanted for me she knew it would happen if i could put 100% focus into my happiness with no distractions that i could be happy again.

ofc i am not 100% yet but we are getting there and i am happy with where i am as of right now. i called paige to let her know that i'm done.

"hey paigey b, i'm done" i said smiling into the camera.

"aww you look so happy bestie.. i love that for you pretty girl" she said.

"thank you bestie, and for being here for me. ik it's kinda been hard dealing with my different emotions and helping me get in the right headspace" i said.

"ofc baby, it's never hard for me kk your my best friend for a reason all this comes natural to me to be there for you and make sure you know how loved you are and hold you at your lowest" she said.

"i love you paigey b.. your the best. like i'm so grateful for you everyday and maybe i don't tell you enough but i appreciate you so much" i said.

"and i love you forever more pretty. you gone be good as long as i'm here i gotchu 4life" she said.

juju🌸.

"i think we like each other" rayah said.

"aww that's cute, i never thought i would see you in love but hey i love that for you" i said to her.

"thank you boo" she said and i smiled at her.

"so how are you ? ik your still coping with losing kk so" she said.

i don't really know how i feel. because apart me knows kk's at home with her brother finding happiness. but the other part just want my baby back.

"i mean i'm good yk still coping. it's hard without her but if she's happy than i'm happy. i just know that's my baby forever so" i said.

"proud of you chick. your literally the most selfless person i have ever met. you gone be good and yk i'm here" rayah said.

i smiled at her and hugged her.