chapter 25.

kk🦋.

i walked into the locker room and sat my stuff down by my locker. i'm in a bad mood today so don't talk to me. i heard the team talking about random things but i didn't pay it no mind.

i looked over and saw juju fixing her her bun. she looked so sexy. i walked to the washer grabbing my practice jersey.

"hey kk" domonique said.

i looked up looked at her and rolled my eyes.. continuing what i was doing. i was not in the mood to talk to anyone . i wasn't in the mood for people at all.

"dang what's wrong with her ?" rayah said.

"juju what's wrong with yo girl ?" aaliyah asked.

juju looked from the mirror over to kk. trying to find something to say to her but she had nothing. juju finished doing her bun and walked over to her locker putting on her shoes.

"kk you okay ?" kaitlyn asked.

but i just ignored her. i couldn't find the words to say. i was okay i just didn't wanna talk to anyone.

the team turned back to their conversations leaving me alone. i saw juju walk over to me.

"baby ?? what's wrong ?" she asked me.

"nothing, i'm fine" i said.

"kk tell me the truth, you can't sit here and tell me nothings wrong when your slamming stuff, rolling your eyes, and ignoring your teammates" juju said.

"juju"

"kamorea ?" she said.

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME SO CAN YOU PLEASE-" she was cut off.

juju slammed kk into her locker as she kissed her aggressively. she hated when kk raised her voice and she was not going for it.

the team watched as juju aggressively held kk's neck.. both of them kissing forcefully but not wanting to pull away. all the team could do was smirk. juju pulled back and stared into kk's eyes. waiting for her to say something.

"i don't wanna tell you in front of everyone" i said as her face was red.

juju🌸.

"i don't wanna tell you in front of everyone" kk said as her face was red.

i nodded and grabbed her hand leading her to a room with a bunch of chairs. kk remembered this room.. juju dragged her here for that very same reason a year ago.

she remembered having a panic attack and juju calming her down.. she remembered her and juju looking into each others eyes. she remembered falling in love with her but knowing for sure how she felt.

"now tell me what's going on with you love" i said.

15 minutes later.

the team ran out on the court and began practicing. kk was in a better mood since talking to juju about why she was grouchy.

long story short kk had ran out of pills.. her body started reacting to not having them and it made her moody. and by moody angry basically.

they decided to get her refill after practice. but kk was still in shock about what juju did in the locker room.. although she liked it it did make her nervous. their teammates were very supportive and thought it was cute lol.