chapter 24.

juju🌸.

today kk's gonna meet my parents. am i nervous ? yes most definitely. although it's been a year since we been dating i always wait at least a year to introduce them to my parents it helps me to figure out if it's what we both really want before i tell my parents.

they have always been so supportive in everything that i do including relationships. my last one they supported none stop but this was my first time dating a girl.

my mom already knew i was bisexual but i had never dated a girl cus i was with dj for a while. ionk how she gone react to me having a gf i just hope she supports. my mom never had a problem with that tho.

now my dad.. i mean it took him a while to accept the fact that i had a bf.. but he did come around eventually and ended up liking dj a lot. he also knows that im bisexual but he doesn't really think i am at the same time.

im kind of worried about how he's gonna react to kk. i'm hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. ik my dad and he's not to fund of me dating.. and it being a girl gone make it 10x worse.

i sat on my bed as i waited for kk to finish her shower. she walked out of the bathroom.. dressed causal in white ripped jeans, a black nike shirt and her white & black dunks.

"you ready baby ?" i asked.

"yes and no" she said.

"ma relax, they will like you even if my dad gives you a hard time he does that to everyone i date" i said laughing.

she grabbed my hand and i led us out to my car.

"you look cute" i heard her say from behind me.

"thank you baby, and you look beautiful to love" i said.

i opened the door for her and then got into the drivers side.

"seat belt kamorea" i said side-eyeing her.

iykyk kk hate wearing seatbelts. like she would not wear one if her life depended on it, i would have to actually make her put it on.

"but bae" she whined.

"now mamas, safety first yk that" i said.

i watched as her facial expression turned into a pout. she poked out her bottom lip and put her seatbelt on crossing her arms over her chest.

"thank you" i said smiling.

kk🦋.

i am very nervous about meeting juju's parents. i heard her dad was cutthroat and i'm to sensitive for that. i will run out of that house crying.

i watched as juju drove my hands rested on my lap and my left leg began to bounce really face. juju quickly looked down and then back at the road. she put her right hand down on my left leg.

"relax baby. it's gone be okay i promise" she said.

we finally made it to her parents house and i slowly got out. i waited for her to grab her keys and she got out walking up to the front door. i nervously played with my fingernails.

i guess she noticed because she started rubbing my shoulders to comfort me. after knocking 2x her mother opened the door.

"hi mommyy" juju said.

she leaned in and hugged her mom tightly.

"hey baby, i missed you! it's been a minute come in" she said.

her mother smiled at me as i walked in slowly behind juju.

"where's dad ?" she asked.

"ROB GET DOWN HERE" her mother yelled.