chapter 50.

juju🌸.

i woke up slowly stirring from my sleep. i noticed kk had her face buried in my neck. her breathing was normal and i could hear her light snores.

she clutched onto me tighter making me chuckle. i looked down and saw bryce and bronny both on the floor scattered.

we ended up chillin here after hanging by the pool and bronny nem was to sleepy to drive home so they crashed here for the night.

i watched as bryce uncomfortably tossed and turned since he's taller than bronny his legs were cramped.

i slowly moved kk to the side and she quickly grabbed onto me tighter groaning.

"mm mamas, i gotta pee" i said lowly.

she unwrapped her arms from my body and i got out of bed stepping over bronny's head. i went walked to the bathroom shutting the door quietly.

when i was done, i walked out stepping over bronny's head getting into bed. i watched as kk's body curled she held her stomach. i could hear her groans.

i slowly tuned her over.. her face was stained with tears..

"mamas, what's wrong ?" i asked quietly.

"my stomach" she cried out.

"what's wrong with it ? you cramping ?" i asked her.

"no" i watched as she quickly ran to the bathroom. i followed her and watched as she threw up her face deep in the toilet.

i pulled her back and patted her back lightly.

"you okay ?" i asked her.

"yeah i think it's food poisoning" she said sitting against the wall.

"here brush your teeth.. i will get you some ginger ale for your stomach" i said and she nodded.

i helped kk get back into bed and handed her a glass of ginger ale. i laid down and rubbed her stomach lightly.

bronny and bryce slowing started waking up.

"dude move your fat head" bryce said through his sleeping voice.

"well maybe if you move your extra tall legs we wouldn't have this problem" bronny said back.

"well morning to yall too" i said.

"oh hey judea" bryce said.

i grabbed a pillow throwing it right at his head.

"aye man chill" he said throwing it to me and i caught it.

"well stop calling me that. we should go get breakfast tho im hungry" i said.

i grabbed that same pillow and through it at rayah hitting her in the face but she didn't wake up.

i got up and shook her. after her i woke up moura and paige.

"let's go get breakfast guys" i said.

i looked at kk and she was half asleep. ik she wouldn't be able to eat so i just let her.

i laid her down putting the cover over her body.

"we finna go get breakfast my mom cooked" i said and she opened her eyes.

"ouu i like food" she said.

"baby you can't eat right now. if it is food poisoning you only gone throw it back up" i said.

"here finish this and take a little nap maybe it will soothe your stomach" i said and she nodded.

i kissed her cheek and handed her the remote to the tv.

kk🦋.

"no i can't believe they tried to kill me" kk said getting into the car.

"maybe there was something in the food that your stomach couldn't handle" she said and i mean mugged her.

juju brought me to the doctor to see if my stomachs okay and i do have food poisoning. doctor said it usually lasts 24 hours.

a WHOLE ENTIRE DAY ?? i already feel like crap.

"i just wanna dieeee" i said tears streaming down my face.

juju looked over at me and put her right hand on my stomach rubbing it lightly.

"shh it's okay baby.. we almost home" she said.

she pulled up to her house and i opened the door slowly getting out. if i move to fast im most definitely gonna throw up again. for the 9th time TODAY.

she picked me up and carried me to her room. she laid me on the bed and i curled up holding my throw up close to me.

i looked over and saw a chic-fil-a sitting on the dresser and that made me wanna throw up. i can't even think about food.

the next day🫧.

"i'm so hungry omg" i said as me and juju pulled up to chipotle.

"what you want my love ?" she asked me.

"ouu can i get the huge burrito ? imma eat every last bit of it" i said and she nodded giggling.

we pulled up to juju's house and we got out going to her room. her parents were both out.

juju went to take a quick shower and i waited for her to come out. i watched as she came out naked.

"mm you look sexy with no clothes on" i smirked at her.

"thank you bae you ain't here me calling you tho ? i left my clothes in here. i wasn't even home tease you but i thought since you been sick i would give you a little surprise" she said smirking.

i got up and walked over to her. i wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck. i could hear her light moans.

i pulled her to the bed and got on top of her. roaming my hands down her body i slowly kissed down her neck to her chest. attacking both breasts i felt her hands rubbing my stomach.

she slowly slid her hand in my shorts feeling around my clit. i looked up at her and watched as she smirked at me.

i moved down to her clit sucking on it, i could feel her insert a finger inside of me. she started to go faster i moaned into her clit.

"mm mamas" she moaned out.

i felt her insert another finger making me jump. i continued attacking her vagina i used my arms to push her legs out wider. i flicked my tongue up and down.

her legs began to tremble i could tell her body was vibrating as i moaned into her clit.

"uh baby" i moaned her fingers going faster.

"kk im gonna-"

"cum for me daddy" i mumbled into her vagina.

i cleaned her up as she came in my mouth. i felt myself release on her fingers she continued to stare into my soul.

"i'm glad your stomachs feeling better. but your still a good eater tho" juju said making me laugh.

"and you still have the best fingers lol" i said pecking her lips.

i laid down beside her as i played with her necklaces. i felt her caress my cheek.

chapter 50🥹! 50 ??? aww kk was sick but she's better now ! they both some FREAKS LORDDD 😭😭. they was giving each other that work 😫. GO READ MY NEW BOOK! it's called "addicted to you" chapter 1 is out! don't walk RUN to it 🥹. anyways vote and comment 🙃