chapter 51.

kk🦋.

"BOW BOW BOW BOW" i yelled walking into the locker room. i sat my stuff down by my locker and walked to the dryer to get both me and juju's jerseys.

"here you go" i said giving her hers.

"thank you baby" she said and i nodded.

the team continued to talk about random things and aaliyah walked in. everyone stopped talking and looked at her simply because she was late.

"sorry i'm late, my car hit a tree so i had to have someone pick me up" aaliyah said grabbing her jersey.

"wait you wrecked you car ?" juju asked me.

"well actually someone hit my back bumper and it hit a tree but yeah" aaliyah said.

"you okay ?" rayah asked.

"guys relax i'm fine not hurt just a slight headache i think it's whiplash" aaliyah said and we nodded just deciding to let it go.

we walk out and started shooting around while we waited for coach. she had a meeting earlier and it's probably running late.

10 minutes later coach came out.

"okay guys i'm here sorry the meeting ran late"

we all went to the baseline waiting for her to tell us what we was gonna do.

juju🌸.

"so how's basketball going? is coach letting you practice ?" i asked bronny as i handed him his fruit bowl.

"it's going and yeah, i running the normal drills with the rest of the team and my knee is doing good" he said and i nodded.

"hey guys" kk said coming into the kitchen.

"hey mamas, what are you doing ?" i asked.

"ohh zhuri's filming a youtube video" she said making me smile.

"so have you either of yall heard from your crazy exs ?" bronny asked laughing.

"nope and thank goodness. and stop laughing it ain't funny" i said.

"man i told you not to date him cus even before yall made it official he was showing sighs of a manipulator and a narcissist but you ain't wanna listen to me" he said.

"shut up. okay i was a dummy in love."

bronny nodded and laugh.

"and you kk ?" he asked

"i haven't heard from her myself but paige told me that she was going to counseling so i think she might be doing better" i said shrugging.

"aww well that's good" i said and she nodded.

we went upstairs to the movie room to chill.

"wassup guys" bryce said sitting his book sack down.

"hey bryce, we finna go to the movie room and chill so come on" juju said.

"bet, lemme grab me some food first cus ian ate all day" bryce said laughing.

we went up to the movie room and settled down. picking a move zhuri turned the lights off and came and sat on my lap.

kk sat next to me and bronny and bryce sat on the outsides. a few minutes into the movie i could feel kk slip her hands in my shorts.

"don't start" i said to her and she smiled at me.

she slowly began to stroke her finger making my breathing hitch.

"you okay sister" zhuri asked me.

"yess i'm okay" i said rubbing her forehead smiling at her.

"mamas mm stop" i whispered in her ear. she smirked at me and then pulled her fingers out sucking on it. why is she like this omg.

kk🦋.

"i don't want that" i said making her sigh.

"babe please don't give me a hard time. i'm really tryna work on not snapping at you cus yk ion be meaning it but please just pick something" juju said looking at me.

"well i don't want anything" i said huffing.

"mamas i will take you wherever you wanna go i just need you to choose asap. like don't be getting upset over that and then not wanting food anymore" she said holding my hand.

"i want seafood" i whined.

"okay, let's go get seafood then" she said.

i hugged her and kissed her cheek. i could really see the growth cus the last time i was indecisive she snapped at me for it.

but she really meant it when she said she was working on that. my love for her only gets stronger everyday.

we went into the restaurant and got our food and got a to go box. i got into the passenger seat and got on live on juju's account.

i saw the comments start to roll in and i read them out loud since juju was driving.

user1830: kk have you ate juju butt yet ??

"user 1830 said kk have you ate juju's butt y- WAHTTTT ??!!!?!??" i said interrupting myself.

i watched as juju began laughing hard her face turn red. i mean i am SHOOKETH. the bluntness of people on this app is crazy.

"first of all, i am shooketh and second of all no. not yet BOW BOW BOW BOW" i yelled into the camera.

"mm i can't wait for that not yet to be changed yeah i have" juju said smirking as she laughed.

"you guys i have never thought about eating her butt tho" i said thinking about it.

brianna.renne: when are we getting baby watkins/arnold ???? come on start having us some internet nieces and nephews.

"brianna renee said when are they getting baby watkins/arnold .. come on start having yall some internet nieces and nephews ?? SAY WHAT BRIANNA ?"

"girl first of all we to young, our schedules are to busy, try back in 10 years" i said looking over a juju.

"yeah honey we not ready for no babies yet. we haven't even made it out of the teen phase yet lol. but when we do make yall internet nieces and nephews yall better active" juju said looking at the camera then back at the road.

josierae: when yall do have kids is juju gonna carry ? or kk ?

"josie rae said when we do have kids who's gonna carry me or you ? umm i think juju" i said looking over at her.

"tbh ion have a probably carrying a baby. i mean God gave me that chance for a reason and there's so many women who can't have kids or get pregnant so imma take the opportunity if it's there. but i think me and kk can both agree we BOTH can carry at least 1 each" she said and i nodded.

we talked a little more with our fans and then ended it as we pulled up to her house. i love quality time like this. and spending it with the girl i love most. it's always a good time with her.

chapter 51🥹! i was gatekeeping cus i was stuck but here yall go! nah they fans blunt asking that girl if she ate juju butt lol. but yall go read my new book! it's called "addicted to you" and it has 6 chapters already! vote & comment 🙃!