chapter 35.

may 16th 2024. kk's 19th birthday 🌹.

juju🌸.

today is kk's 19th birthday and i been planning for months now. i wanna go all out for her but i couldn't do what i wanted because of our schedules with basketball.

i got up and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth. i put workout clothes on and deodorant and walked out. i saw kk was still in bed. she was cuddled up to a teddy bear and i could hear her light snores.

i really don't wanna wake her up but i got to we have practice. i walked over to her shaking her lightly.

"wake up baby, you gotta get ready for practice" i said.

i watched as she ignored me and continued sleeping. i leaned down and kissed all over her face. i could hear her giggle.

"up baby.. let's go" i said.

she sat up wiping the sleep from her eyes. she got up and smiled at me. i watched as she walked to the bathroom. while waiting for her i sat on the bed making sure her birthday surprise is being set up and planned right.

she walked out her hair in a high ponytail & she was mean mugging. girl you can't be mad on yo birthday. i got up and pecked her lips.

"fix ya face baby" i said.

we grabbed our items and i made sure she grabbed her drink. we walked to my car and i opened the door for her.

"thank you" she said smiling.

i got into the drivers seat and i watched as she put her seatbelt on.

"aw you ain't wanna hear my mouth today huh ?" i said laughing.

she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. ionk she been a little quiet today especially for it to be her birthday.

"baby you good ? your kinda quiet" i said.

"yes just admiring you.. your so beautiful" she said.

i smiled at her blushing.

"aww stop it your so beautiful baby" i said.

"happy birthday baby" i said.

"thank you mamas" she said smiling.

kk🦋.

today is my birthday and it honestly feels like a regular day.. why ? idk but that's okay im just glad God gave me the opportunity to see another year! that's all i could ask for.

we pulled up to the gym and we grabbed our stuff.

juju walked in first and then me and i was met by water and confetti when i walked into the locker room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK" the team yelled.

"aww thank you guys" i said.

we did a group hug and i saw juju smirk at me.

"you knew about this didn't you ?" i asked.

"yes ma'am, lol that's why i was rushing to get in they wasn't finna get me wet" she said laughing.

"happy birthday baby" she said again.

she leaned down and pecked my lips.

"thank you babe" i said.

we got dressed and headed to practice.

AFTER PRACTICE 🫧.

i walked out the bathroom after my shower and saw juju on the phone. i got into my bed and grabbed my laptop. after about 5 minutes she finished talking. she walked over to me.