chapter 30.

juju🦋.

"THATS IT KK" i yelled as i watched her continue hitting back to back 3s. she ran to the corner 3 which is her last shot, we did this drill everyday and this is the one she would always miss and get upset about.

she ran and planted her feet with her hands out. i passed it to her. i watched her.

"you got this baby" i yelled.

i watched her shoot and it went it nun but net. she jump and and yelled clapping. she ran over to me hugging me.

"i did it baby! FINALLY" she said.

"you did my love. i'm so proud of you." i said smiling at her.

"thank you.. for pushing me. ik i said you was hard on me but now i see why" she said .

"kk i would never put you through any pain for no reason. nor would i hurt you. ik i'm really hard on you everyday of your life but that's because i see your potential, and i wanna see you do things you don't think you can but i know you can. good job love" i said.

she leaned up and kissed me. i could tell she was proud and that made me happy. that's all i wanted was for kk to see her own potential even if she think i'm being hard on her.

i grabbed my stuff and turned around waiting for kk. i watched as she stumbled forward holding her head.

"woahh you good baby ?" i asked as she held onto me.

"yeah i think i overdid it just dizzy that's all" she said.

kk🦋.

today was such a good practice i finally finished the drill. it was such a proud moment for me and ofc juju cus she been working me like a slave lol but i wouldn't want it no other way.

i definitely overdid it tho i done got dizzy. and i think its cus i skipped breakfast this morning.

i grabbed my bags and walked to jujus car getting in the passenger seat.

"did you eat this morning ?" she asked me.

i just looked down at my feet. juju was strict on eating before working out just so this wouldn't happen. i did this one time a few months ago and she got really mad at me.

she looked at me and sighed.

"mamas, what did i tell you about that man. you cannot do that bro. you have to eat before you workout." she said.

"i'm sorry okay, i was to nervous to eat this morning so i just didn't" i said.

"kk if you keep doing that your only gonna collapse. is that what you want ?" she asked.

"well ofc not but -

"well stop skipping breakfast baby. if i have to sit and watch you eat then i will. if i have to feed you myself then i will." she said.

"i'm sorry" i said lowly.

"look, i understand you might not have a appetite but your body still needs it. and i'm sorry i didn't mean to come off like that i just don't want you to end up in a hospital cus you were so close to it this morning" she said.

i smiled and nodded at her. she grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

we went to chic-fil-a and then she drove home.

"i'll let you shower first since you always let me go first" i said to juju.

she smiled at me and grabbed her clothes.

"thank you baby" she said kissing me cheek.

juju🌸.

i walked out of the bathroom and saw my phone going off. i turned it over and saw bronny's name across the screen. i instantly answered.