chapter 26.

juju🌸.

i opened my eyes and saw kk's whole body on top of mine. she was sleeping i really didn't wanna wake her up but i gotta go to the gym. i moved slowly and she groaned.

she grabbed onto my bra strap tightly.

"baby, i gotta get ready for the gym" i said quietly.

"noo please stay and cuddle with me" she mumbled.

"kk i gotta stay consistent baeee" i said.

i watched as she moved her face deeper into  my neck. i could hear her light snores.

"mamas, i gotta go" i said.

kk groaned and rolled over to the other side of the bed. i got up and walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth put on my workout clothes and put on deodorant.

i grabbed my phone and earphones along with my car keys. i walked over to my bed & kissed kk goodbye.

"i'll see you later baby" i said kissing her cheek.

"be safe i love you" she mumbled .

"i love you more and i will" i said.

kk🦋.

"you slept with her ? FINALLY !??" paige yelled into the phone.

all i could do was laugh.

"yes paige" i said laughing.

"were you on top or her ?" she asked.

"me, i had her in a chokehold" i said laughing.

"ouu kk who knew you were a freak" paige said as we laughed.

"girl, you have no idea juju just bring out that side of me." i said blushing.

after talking to paige, i decided to take a shower. i felt the warm water hit my body and relaxed my muscles.

after my shower i got out and i heard the door open.. assuming it's juju i finished getting ready and walked out. i watched as she took off her shoes. her body drenched in sweat.

lord she look so good. i walked over to her and hugged her.

"you look so good" i said.

"thank you baby, but i gotta shower im all sweaty"

she showered and came out, how she was looking a couple of a weeks ago that got her ate off the bone.

"mm that's why you got ate off-" and she covered my mouth as she blushed.

"yeah yeah, you got a magical tongue lol" she said.

amoura💐.

i sat on juju's bed as she finished her school work.

"i can't believe you let her eat you out" i said to juju she looked at me through her glasses.

"me either but ion regret a thang baby" juju said blushing.

"she literally spelled her name out on vagina moura like letter by letter" she said shaking her hand.

"oh baby she letting it be known as to who you belong to" i said.

"right, but how are you and paige ?" she asked me.

"we're good, we are going out on a date later tonight so i'm very excited" i said .

"ohh that's good i think it will be good for yall considering how much yall have to long distance" she said.

"yes and that will leave you and kk alone yk maybe" and she cut me off.

"amoura stop it." juju said blushing.

——————————————-

paige💕.

i led amoura to our table. i made reservations for 7 p.m. and im really excited because we have to long distance and i love being with her in person.

i pulled her chair out for her.

"thank you baby" she said smiling.

i nodded and kissed her cheek. sitting down in my chair we look at the menus to see what we want to order.

we ordered our food. amoura recorded and we began eating. i looked up at her.. just admiring her.

shes so beautiful, her chocolate skin. & her pretty brown eyes. her pretty plump lips. i watched as she looked down shyly.

"what ?" she said softly .

"your so beautiful mamas.. like i love everything about you" i said.

i grabbed her hand from across the table . she locked her fingers in mine.

"i love you so much stink" she said smiling.

"i love you more ma" i said .

we continued to eat and enjoy each others company. we were getting ready to leave.

"amoura is that you ?" a man asked.

he was tall had dark skin and was covered in tattoos. he had dreads and his ears were pierced.

"what do you want devin ?" amoura asked rolling her eyes.

"who's devin ?" i asked

"my ex boyfriend" she said annoyed.

"look devin leave me alone okay. we're done so just go. we were together for 6 years and all you could do was hurt me. i moved on and now i have someone who appreciates me and loves me the right way."

"man just give me one more chance amoura i promise i will do right" he said.

"no devin. go away okay" she said.

"man aight you gone regret this. you think this white -"

"white what ?" amoura interrupted getting in his face.

"you might be a man, but im not scared of you devin. get a life man grow up! your sad and so pathetic. you clowning yourself bro"

paige pulled me by my waist dragging me back but i ran back. she picked me up and put me over her shoulder. i continued to kick and scream.

"put me down now paige madison bueckers" i said.

"not until you calm down amoura. listen don't let him get to you, your better than that. ionc about what he say just know me and you good. i got something he don't and that's you and a good heart" i said.

i used my finger to lift up her chin.

"i'm sorry it's just when he said white i-

"and that's fine love like i said he don't bother me. we both better than that. i appreciate you for having my back tho baby" i said.

i leaned in and kissed her lips. she didn't take long to kiss back. it was really nice having someone who has my back. someone who there every step of the way.

knowing she would defend my name even if i'm not in it just gives me a reason to love her more and do right by her. this girl really got my heart.

i see myself marrying her and having kids with her. that's what i want she's the only girl i see and want. someone who's loyal and real. and i get that out of her everyday & it's vice versa.

chapter 26🥹. first of all kk a freak but it's cute & she definitely got juju whipped 😭. amoura and paige are soo cuteee omg! vote and comment 🙃!