chapter 27.

juju🌸.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER JUDEA" kk yelled at me. me.

me and kk been arguing like crazy lately ionk what's going on.

"kk idk what you want me to do bro" i said.

"stop talking to her, that's what. she likes you and you can't see that" she said.

"that girl doesn't like me kamorea, she's not gay what don't you understand about that man. maybe you should just stop being so insecure all the time about who im friends with."

"you think im insecure ? maybe i just don't wanna lose you juju" she said.

"kk you know i only want you. no matter who i'm friends with nothing or nobody gone change that."

"i understand that but would you let me be friends with a girl who flirts with me ? your not understanding where im coming from juju"

"i very much understand but that doesn't stop the fact that your tryna control me and tell me who i can and can't hang out with" juju said.

kk shook her head and sighed she was tired of arguing. she hated arguing but juju wasn't understanding her.

"whatever man ion even care no more" kk said.

"so what you just gone walk out ?"

"yes, because i tried to talk to juju and your NOT LISTENING TO ME"

"first of all stop yelling and second of all i did listen. you don't realize your being so jealous for no reason man."

i could see the tears forming in her eyes. i hate fighting with kk. she's my whole heart but at the same time she being insecure. when she knows she's the only girl i want.

"i'm not jealous juju im hurting okay and you don't seem to care"

kk🦋.

"i'm not jealous juju im hurting"'i said.

"HURTING FOR WHAT kk ? i'm not azzi so stop portraying your betrayal into our relationship" she yelled.

and that right there. that's all that was needed to be said.

i walked closer to her with tears in my eyes pushing her chest. i began to scream and yell at her punching her chest over and over.

"what did you say ? huh that's not cool don't ever bring her up" i yelled over and over.

juju grabbed kk's arms to restrain her from hitting her.

"kk stop mamas, chill out fr" juju yelled.

kk went over to her bed and grabbed a water bottle throwing it straight a juju.

juju quickly ducked and it hit the wall.

"what's it wrong with you kk, you need to relax babe" juju said.

she watched as kk sat down on the floor her face in her knees. she could hear her crying.

paige💕.

"woah what going on ??"

i heard screaming and yelling coming from juju and kk's dorm.

"man we got into again & kk tripping. she's being insecure about one of my friends i tried to get her to calm down but she started hitting me and throwing stuff" juju said.

i looked over to see kk crying on the floor. i walked over to her sitting beside her. i hugged her tightly.

"kk it's okay, don't cry.. juju loves you and she only wants you" i said rubbing her back.

"look you two love each other okay so this fighting gotta stop. what happened to talking it out like adults ?" i said.

"man i tried that but kk got upset and started screaming and crying and it's just turned into this" juju said.

she walked over and sat down beside kk. she rubbed her shoulder as kk calmed herself down.

"baby.. i understand what your saying but you gotta understand that you're the only girl i will ever want. stop being insecure love there's no reason for it. you got me forever your never gonna lose me" juju said.

kk looked up. her eyes were red and puffy. she wiped her tears.

"i'm so sorry babe.. idk what's gotten into me. i'm sorry i yelled at you, and hit you, and threw things and was being so insecure i shouldve just talked to you about it." kk said.

juju🌸.

"i forgive you love.. just take a deep breath. but promise me we won't yell at each other anymore. no more yelling, no throwing stuff, no hitting just talking calmly okay ?" juju said.

"i promise" kk said.

she leaned up and hugged juju tightly. they rocked back and forth juju could feel her tears fall. her breathing leveling out.

she pulled away and cupped kk's face, wiping her tears with both hands.

"no more tears baby your okay" i said.

"i love you it's us forever ?" kk said with her pinky out.

"us forever ma to the end.. i love you" i said locking our pinkies.

fighting with kk is the worse. not only did we argue like crazy it ended turning physical for the first time. and the last ofc. i'm glad paige came of kk probably would've killed me.

amoura💐.

juju telling me about her and kk's argument shocked me. they'd never gotten physical with each other ever. although juju wasn't physical back it was still kinda shocking.

kk is so sweet but i guess she was really hurting. juju explained to me how she could see the hurt in kk's facial expression and her hear it in her voice.

they both promised each other that this will never happen again. i'm glad they made up they are two lovebirds. but ofc it's normal for them to argue like any other couples.

"i'm proud of you bestie.. the way you stayed calm through the situation" i said to juju.

"thank you bestie.. violence is never the answer and it's only gone make things worse. ik what kk's been through and that's not just about her breakup with azzi and stuff but her childhood." she said and i nodded.

after kk told us about the house fire she was in it just showed how she really is strong. she's such a brave person. her laugh is so contagious and i love and respect how she is continuing to live life she's got so much going for her.

"she's such a brave girl" i said.

"she is that's my baby" juju said smiling.

chapter 27🥹. well they argued & it kind of turned physical but they worked through it! y'all some folks said they liked the freak freak stuff 😭😭. vote and comment 🙃!